Chapter 43

There was a 25 days gap between the engagement and wedding. But as the wedding was a grand occasion with all customs and rituals so everyone was busy in last minute’s preparation, shopping and all. Grand wedding card for invitations for cocktail party, Sangeeet, Mahendi, Haldi, wedding and reception Party along with basket full of dry fruits, nuts, imported chocolate, dry sweets, cake and flower were send to people across the country according to intimacy like close ones were invited for all functions, some were invited for few functions, business associates were invited for cocktail and grand reception.

In these days people were finalizing decoration, menu of food for each functions,  Swara and Ragini was busy with fashion designers for giving final trials and modification of Swara’s bridal dress and dresses for other functions, beautician, makeup artists and hair dresser to finalize everything, Shaan was busy finishing his remaining works as he wants to take 1 months break for his wedding actually 1 week for wedding functions and 3 weeks honeymoon trip so he was wrapping up everything and handing over projects. Both Shaan and Swara were planning to give surprise wedding gift to each other which they both kept secret from everyone making them curious about it. Ragini and whole Gogodia family was too much eager to know the gift Swara plan to give Shaan as she spends all her savings and asked loan from her father because her last payment from FM wasn’t cleared yet. Maheswari family was also curious about the gift Shaan planned for Swara as there was lots of boxes delivered to Mahewari House and all were sent to a looked room of terrace. Shaan also did renovation of his room with help of a famous interior designer for his and Swara’s new life. 

Laksh expected after their confession they will start their life as husband and wife, they will take their relationship to next step but this wedding along with their awkwardness made it impossible. Ragini stayed in Maheswari House15 days after their confession but both became busy in wedding preparation and the little bit time, they got for themselves their shyness and awkwardness didn’t let them proceed much than a few hugs and forehead kisses. In those occasions their close proximity makes both their hearts flatter, butterflies in their stomach and Ragini’s chicks adored with beautiful red blushes. Laksh tried to be more comfortable and closer with Ragini but she shyly moved away and the few moments he got to do something he became confused what to do and how.  

Before 7 days of wedding Ragini went to Godogia House for the wedding making Laksh more frustrated. Laksh started to miss Ragini and their new found close proximity moments which was full with sexual tension between them now a days. Whenever they come close both of them feels the tension and pull between them but they felt awkward to move farther also. Laksh was really confused how to start this physical level of their relationship so he thought to talk with his best friend, his brother regarding this but his Shaan was too busy for his upcoming marriage, designer’s appointment, personal invitation, last minute meetings before he starts his holiday etc. so laksh didn’t get time to talk with him and the wedding rituals started. 

The wedding starts with Kuldevi Puja ritual before 5 days of their actual wedding. All functions were designed to be grand and big so a large amount of people was invited for the Puja and Havan kept for wellbeing of to be bride and groom. The couple sat on the puja in complete traditional wear Swara in Sharee and Shaan in Kurta Pajama. Next day a high-class cocktail Party was kept in a private farm house for business associates, high class people and family members. Swara was looking lovely in a designer silver and black sleeveless floor length gown and Shaan was in black formal tuxedo. In Swara’s insist Ragini and Parineeta for first time wore full length and fully covered gown. It was surprise for both Adarsh and Laksh they were mesmerized by seeing their beautiful wives in western dresses. Laksh’s heart beat fasten when his eyes fell on green full sleeve full length gown cladded Ragini with a high bun. He kept her that evening as close as possible and everyone teased them for being little cozy. All tease them saying they were behaving like the would be would be bridal couple and it was difficult to understand whose marriage is on cards. All three couples enjoyed a lot the evening they danced and other romantic couple games were played to spice up the party. That evening Laksh again thought to talk to Shaan about the matter but for some reasons couldn’t get the time. Next day Shaan’s friends hosts a bachelor party for him but as he refused to attain alone so it became a party for chill out for Shaan, Swara and their friends. Laksh attained the party but not ragini as she doesn’t feel comfortable in this kid of parties. In that party Laksh got little drunk and that day at night in home Laksh asked Shaan “Bhai please help me.” Shaan asked “What can I do for you tell me.” Laksh continued “Please tell me how to kiss my wife? I want to take our relationship to next level but don’t understand how to approach. Help me please you are expert on these.” Shaan understood that though his brother was drunk but these are the things that was troubling him from few days so he thought to talk to him next day when his Lucky will be in his senses. He said “Ok Lucky I will tell you tomorrow. For now, sleep.”