Chapter -2

In a big mansion a woman is sitting with pictures of two boys. Both are handsome, tall and fair. One of them looks like reckless, immature, happy dressed in a funky style with spikes in his hair and a thick chain around his neck. Other looks like sober, mature, jet black hair fallen in his forehead. He was dressed in a classy casual wear but there was a sadness in his brown eyes. She was looking at pictures of both her sons her hand and lost in their childhood memories. Her husband Durga Prasad Maheswari kept a hand on his wife's shoulder and said

"Anu people say generally twins grow up with same types of personality. But see our twins they are different like hell and haven. I am thinking we have to control Laksh now he is becoming reckless and irresponsible day by day.  He is not ready to join business or is not thinking about other career options. He is not at all serious about his life at all. I am thinking it's time we should give him some responsibility. I am thinking to get him married with a good girl who can take care of him and change him for good. "

Annapurna said “suniye I don't want to throw a discussion on Laksh. We couldn't do same type of mistake again. We already lost a son. We shall talk with him after we find a suitable girl. " 

Durga Prasad said "as you say. Anu I don't think we lost him. I still have a hope. He is quite good now a days and he talked with us when we met in some party or business meets. I know for Sanskar we can't do anything now he is not ready to move on in life after that incident. We left him to suffer alone only Laksh was there for him he can't forgive us so easily. But we can prey to Ambe Ma to bring him back to life, back to us, take his pains and give him happiness."

He along with his wife send a prayer for both their son's future and happiness. They didn't know only that Ambe Ma granted their prayers.  

Other side of that mansion in kitchen another middle aged women was standing in front of a nervous looking young woman clad in sharee. She said to that young woman "how many times I told you Parineeta that always keep your pallu in your head.  It's our tradition. But you really don't bother".  Parineeta said "o mummy ji I was coocking so I couldn’t” the elderly women said "you couldn't. So how can we do it?" Suddenly their conversation was interrupted by Annapurna's voice "give her a break Sujata. She is a young educated girl. She isn't habituated to do all these." Sujata replied "don't give her liberty jiji.  When we can do why she can’t. She is not newly married anymore its 2 years she is daughter-in-law of this house. As a marwari daughter-in-law she should do all these."

Annapurna raised her hand and said "enough Sujata. Give it a rest for today. No arguments. Now you go and check preparations for tomorrow's havan. " sujata murmured "ji jiji" and left.  In her mind she said “when your daughters-in-law will come you will also teach them all these.".