Chapter 39

The day Shekhar Gododia was fearing for the last few days finally came he got a call from Durga Prasad Maheswari to infect an invitation from him to fix his darling daughter Swara's engagement and Marriage. He yet not got over missing his elder daughter Ragini and it's time to let go of his younger daughter also. Sharmistha saw his sulked and Swara's lit-up face after the call. She made Shekhar understand again that their daughter is going to marry the love of her life and they knew that the family and Shaan love her a lot. They also can meet both their daughters as they wish as they will be in the same city and finally, she shows him Swars's happy face.

So next Sunday the Gododia Family went to Maheswari Mansion to fix the dates. It was decided that there will be a very short gap between the engagement and the wedding just 25 days gap. Both the dates are fixed, the engagement will be after next Sunday and the wedding at end of the month. Shaan requested that they could get married legally before the actual wedding as he wanted to prepare some legal papers regarding property and the elders gave their permission.

After the date was fixed there was an atmosphere of celebration as everyone was happy. Annapurna fed everyone sweets and then all get busy as the engagement is going to be a grand event and there is a very short time to prepare. It was decided that the celebration will be in two parts in the morning they will be engaged in the traditional manner in Maheswari Manson with Puja and Rig ceremony in presence of family and close friends and in the evening there will be a grand party in a 5-star hotel for all the elites of the city, business associates of Maheswaries and all relatives. So, everyone was busy preparing the guest lists, party arrangements, Hotel booking, Menu, shopping list etc. while the couple was looking at each other.

Suddenly the symphony broke when a young man entered the house in search of Sanskar. He was in a great hurry and in all messed up attire, it was visible in his appearance that he didn't care for either how he was looking or what the people think about him. When he saw Shaan he went straight to Shaan and hold his hand "Sanskar pack your bag quickly we have to leave for US." Sanskar who was shocked to see that man who was another fragment of his past there kept his hand over that man's "Raktim you here???" that man was impatient "there is no time in this already we are late and I got late in searching for you, first I went to your apartment and from there came to know you are here now. Please hurry up we have to leave."

 Shaan was completely confused "it's my home I stay here now. But where should we go and why?" Raktim, was expecting this question and he didn't want to waste time with 20 questions "Shaan we have to go to US. I got confirmation news that Kavita is alive and in Coma for the last 4 years. Her family hid the truth from all of us. We have to go there." Everyone in the hall present was shocked and speechless in worry about what will happen next, and how Shaan will react. Will he leave Swara and her family again after getting this news? 

Only three people did not worry first Swara who knew how much her Shaan loves her and what she is in his life, second Ragini who had this conversation with him regarding this and knew genuine thoughts of Shaan and lastly Laksh who knew his twin brother's intensity of love and emotion towards Swara. They knew what Shaan will do but they were also worried about him how this sudden appearance of his past will affect things and him. Shaan smiled "that's great news that Kavita is alive I am really happy for you; you waited a long for her and sacrificed a lot for her. I wish this time after she gets well understands and acknowledges that. Go Raktim be at her side but I am not going with you. I have moved on in my life." 

Raktim was hell surprised by what he heard he never liked Sanskar much actually who will like the boyfriend of the girl whom he loves with his every being but he always tolerated him for Kavita. That day he came there for Kavita only as he knew she loves him but after that, he stood there with wide eyes as his brain processed what Sanskar said. At this moment Amrita came and pulled Raktim "Raktim let's go he has moved on and is going to marry soon." Both of them left the mansion and Shaan went to his room followed by Swara. As soon as they entered his room he closed the door and pulled her in a warm hug keeping his head in the crock of her neck. Very soon they get lost in each other and made love there in his room at Maheswari Mansion for the first time. It was a need for Shaan to feel his beloved after one after one character reappear from lost pages of his past in his presence at the moment when they were all set to step foot in a new life. Everyone thought that Shaan was upset and that Swara need time to cool down so no one disturbed them.

The preparation starts in full swing from next day and Ragini went to the maternal home to prepare for her sister's engagement. Laksh missed her a lot and searched for lame excuses to go there to see her. During this period, he understood that he fell in love with her and he wants to confess that without any delay so he thought he will confess his feelings to her on Shaan and Swara's engagement day. After he realized his feelings and decided to confess the most important problem for him was how to confess and he went to Shaan to discuss it. When he said he realized his feelings for Ragini, Shaan let out a big breath "finally Mr. Fattu get that." Then he explained everyone except him knew it and now they discussed how Lucky should confess to Ragini Shaan advised him to go simple "Go straight to her hold her hand and with all your emotion and love confess your feeling which comes from your heart. Remember she also loves you." When Shaan disclose his conversation with Lucky to Swara she jumped in the excitement that finally her Di will get her love also.