Chapter 25

When they reach to the parking Lucky turned to them leaning in car “don't you think you guys owe me some explanation? How could you do that?  How could you hide so important fact from me for this long Shaan?”

Ragini said “I think we could discuss this in his apartment I want to explore the beautifully decorated and interior of that place last time I was not in mood. I will cook something for us as well.”

Laksh was taken aback “hold on a minute. You have been Shaan's apartment already? And what you said beautiful interior!! Interior was very simple last time I saw it.  OMG that means you redecorate the place and I don't know. That’s great.”

Shaan knew Lucky was angry and that justified “Lucky I sorry but when we thought to tell it to everyone out of the blue your alliance was fixed with Ragini. When I went to meet Ragini with you I didn't had an idea that she was my Swara's sister. As we didn't want to disturb your alliance, we kept our relationship under wrap.”

They went to the apartment Lucky was surprised to see the whole place tastefully and luxuriously decorated, changes that made and new additions. He was surprised to see his bedroom decoration specially the photos.

He asked “So Swara was your special friend who motivated you to comeback to us” Shaan smiled “correction Lucky she is my best friend and yes she is behind everything I did from last 10 months.”

Lucky said “10 months but as per my knowledge you celebrated your 6month anniversary recently.”

Shaan said “yes but she was my friend special friend then. By the way how do you know about our anniversary?” Lucky told the story and said “nice decoration dude. Tell me what more you hid from me?”

Shaan said “not much only 1 fact is left I bought a farmhouse outside the city recently for Us. Would you like to visit that place in next weekend?” both Lucky and Ragini were exited about the coming trip.

Lucky excitedly said  “so we all can spend much time together from now.” Shaan shook his head as no “I know you love Swara's company but I don’t like huddies in kabab every time. So please kindly leave us sometimes alone”

Lucky was happy to see his brother such happy and wanted to know their whole story. All three of them contributed their share to complete the story.

Before they leave Lucky asked “you click really nice now but you know you should leave editing part on me from now on. I would love to do it.” The couple laughed and agreed. He wanted to know if Ved Adi or Neeta has any wind of it and Shaan answered negatively.

Shaan informed him that Swara's birthday is coming in next month and he want to revile their relationship to both their friends in that day only. He planned for a special gift for her also. A concert where her band and he will participate as she always complains he sings with her but not for her and curious of the time he used to sing in concerts so he thought to show her. 

After Ved and Adi came back all 4 boys used to spend time together and they celebrated Lucky’s belated belated engagement they missed but they didn’t get the chance to be introduced to Ragini as she remained busy for her entrance exam.

Few days before of Swara’s upcoming birthday one evening Lucky Ved and Adi were spending their time in chitchat in Maheswari Mansion terrace while Shaan excused himself to finish some pending work in his room. One of their friends need a counselor and that was their topic for discussion that time. They tried to contact Sharmistha though she is not a physiologist but doe for few peoples but for their bad luck she was busy in a medical camp.

Ved said “We can contact Shaan’s special friend as per your theory that person is a psychologist and did a good job in Shaan” Adi agreed but Lucky unmindfully said “no way.” They asked him why and he understood that he made a mistake he covered us as “that person is not a psychologist so no help will be done. Just a special friend of his so has effect on him” they understood Lucky get to know something recently about the person what they don’t know and Lucky understood that he leaked too much.

Before they attacked him for more information Parineeta came to call them for dinner. They decided to confront Lucky later. They didn’t asked for anything regarding that next 2 days and Lucky lowered his guard, they planned a boys night in Adi’s flat while Shaan had to leave city suddenly for one day to attain a very important business meeting in Bangalore.

That night they let Lucky become drunk and after that they asked him if he knows about Shaan’s special friend. Lucky being drank said “Shaan’s special friend. Yah I know everything about it.”

Ved asked “is that person really that special?” Luckey “yah she is very special beauty with brain” Adi asked “She?? What she does? How old is she?” Luckey “Yes She. She is a final year student of RBU doing her MA in Music.” Ved said “I see so Shaan has a very special young beautiful intelligent girl as his friend who has miraculous effect on him.”

Drank Lucky laughed at the statement “Are you guys dumb? What special friend special friend you are saying she is his girlfriend you idiots. They have an affair for 6 loooooong months. He loves her a loooooot. She is his world his sunshine his happiness, you know she is an angel she brought back our Shaan to us. Love you sis for this. She is a sister to me.”

It is tough to digest but they knew Lucky is telling only truth. Firstly Luck’s drank state and secondly they themselves witnessed Shaan”s changes, his happiness and suspicious behavior like sneak out from parties for some time, avoiding business trips, pending work sometime, working hard during office time to spend less time in office, absence in weekends and engage in phone for long time may be call may be massage etc.

They ignored the signs as they never expected that to happen but they are very happy as that girl succeeded to do what they can’t.

She really brought back Shaan in everyone’s life she brought every happiness back to his life everything he cherished and loved are now in his life. She didn’t monopolize Shaan as hers only she gave everyone a fair chance of his time and attention. Shaan become his old jovial fun-loving adventurous guy form. He didn’t abandon everyone this time he enjoys every bit of life with everyone.

They couldn’t find that he was in a relationship for 6 long months when they spend quite a time with him. They really wanted to know who the girl is. Who won his heart and changed him for good? Before meeting her even they liked her as they feel she is good for him. They tried a lot to find about Shaan’s girlfriend but couldn’t get anything.

They even went to Shaan’s apartment with spare key. They were surprised with renovation and new beautiful interior. They understood that Kabita is completely replaced from his heart and life and a part of his forgotten past only. But as his bedroom door was locked, they didn’t get any information about Swara. 

One day they got a call from one of one of their old friend Raunak who arranged the reunion after Shaan made up with him. He used to manage their Boy’s band concerts and solo concerts of Shaan as he had a good taste in arranging such types of things. He said Shaan asked him to arrange a private concert setup for a band to perform without instruments in a park near bank of Ganga in day after tomorrow morning.

He actually was surprised that after 3 years Shaan wanted to arrange a concert and worried part is in morning. Generally concerts are take place in evening.

All 3 of them were worried that he is planning for a private band concert where they are not performing and without instruments that only means another ready band is going to perform. They knew that Shaan’s girlfriend is from a music background and understood he is planning to do something for her.

Neeeta informed them that Shaan booked a branch of CCD near previously known place that particular morning only. Lastly, they got an invitation from Lucky to attain the event. They wait eagerly that day to come as they understand that day, they are going to be introduced to her.

On the other hand, Uttara heard a secret planning between her two brothers but they zipped their lips in front of anyone. She managed to know a date on which they are going to execute something. She was afraid to lose her brothers again so she decided to follow them.