Chapter 11

On the day of Durga Prasad and Annapurna's anniversary, there was a small havan arranged at home at the late morning and will be only family lunch. Adarsh planned a family outing in the evening which Durga Prasad rejected. In the morning everyone came and wished the elder couple except Laksh who wasn't present at home from last night. Sujata said in a mocking sad tone "maybe our Lucky is too busy in his life to keep tabs on his family member's life". 

 Durga Prasad was annoyed with Lucky's behavior but Annapurna said "maybe that is really urgent" Sujata told "we all know Jiji what kind of urgent work Lucky does" this time from the door Lucky's voice come "sorry ma. I am late for traffic jam. I didn't expect this much traffic in the morning. I went to bring a special gift for mom and dad Chachi. Mom come and see your gift." 

Laksh closed his mother's eyes and requested his father to do so also. They obliged and moved as per his instructions. They stopped in front of the main door and he let them open their eyes. There they see a smiling Shaan standing leaning in the door frame and lots of bags were lying beside him. Lucky told from behind "last night I was helping this young man to pack his bags."

 That couple was standing motionlessly with happy tears in their eyes. Finally, Kuldevi heard their prayers their son come back home to them on the day of their anniversary. Shaan started to move towards his mother but Annapurna said "Wait there Shaan for a few minutes" then she shouted, "Parineeta beta please bring arti ki thal." Parineeta went to ready arti plate. Sujata Ram Prasad Uttara and Adarsh came to see the matter. Adarsh ran to him and hugged him. He himself carried two bags and shouted towards servants "jaldi jaldi chote shab ki bags unki kamre me le chalo." 

Uttara also went to him and hold his hand. Ram Prasad with tears said, "Today our family became complete. Welcome home bachha. We missed you a lot". Shaan said, "I also missed you all". Parineeta brings arti thal Annapurna does the arti and welcomes her son back home. She also urged kaka too shift here as he took care of Shaan for all these years. Annapurna herself went to the kitchen and made her son's favorite foods. After a long time, the whole Maheswari family had a happy family lunch after the puja and havan. 

Shaan was astonished to see his room well maintained as he liked fresh flowers in flower vases and all the things are there as he left it 4 years back but they were regularly cleaned. He was shocked to see his imported getters which he sold to gather money and came to know his father brought them and kept in his room. He was overwhelmed to see his father's silent love and care for him. He went to his father and with a teary eye and a broken voice "Dad you brought my getters??"

 his father smiled "how could I not!! They were your passion. Once you loved them and cared them as a part of your body. How could I let anyone take them? Two more things I kept in my custody for long now I want to hand it over again to their right full owner." He looked at Adarsh who ran and come back with a packet. Durga Prasad opened the package and handed two car keys to Shaan. "sorry bachcha I couldn't save your bike. I didn't have any idea that you were going to sell it and before I reached the man who brought that he broke it beyond repair." His father took care of all his belongings which he once cared and apologizing to him as he couldn't save his bike. He fell on his knees and touched his father's feet. He pulled Shaan to his chest and said "your place is here bachcha." He was elated by all these love of his family. Lucky and Adarsh took him to the garage where he met his first car Blue Audi and his Red Ford which was a prize for his outstanding result. He was dying to share all this happiness with the angle who brought this in his life.

The next day he picked up Swara from her university in his Audi. Swara saw the car, she was impressed with it. "Oho someone got a new car." Shaan replied "uhu it is my first car gifted on the day of my 18th birthday. You was right it was Dad you know who brought my cars through the agent. He also bought my getters. It was always him. I will show you my other prize possession my Ford tomorrow."

 She was excited and happy to see him happy "it's nice to see you this happy and smiling" he looked at her "this happiness is given by you. Thank you Swara. You came in my life like a ray of hope and lighten my whole world. Thank you for coming in my life for being my friend." He thought in his mind "thanks for bringing love back in my life I will love you forever but you deserve better than me my darling but I am going to keep you as my friend forever." 

she thought "kash I could spend my whole life with you but you really deserve someone better and pure my love." She said with smile "you deserve every happiness. I just asked it's you who took the steps. It's your destiny Shaan." Next few days Shaan went long drives with Swara in both his two old cars and share every story every happy moments regarding them, racing with Laksh like old times, chatted with his mother non-stop, pulled his sister's leg with other two brothers. Lucky, Shaan and Uttara ran through whole house as they pulled each other's leg and spend time in fun. The whole house fell alive and happy with sound of all three brothers and sister's loud loghter, complains, fun arguments and fake angers. All the elders were happy to see their children happy together except Sujata as she missed her first born whom everybody forgot and happy to get back son of this house.