Chapter 13

The merger took place after 3 days only and Sanskar, Ved and Aditya joined Maheswari Group of Industries that day only, Neeta also joined as their personal stuff she was enough efficient to handle professional requirements and appointments of all three of them.  Laksh joined before and it was his responsibility to arrange cabins of these three. Sanskar wanted to share it with Swara so he sneaked out from their Welcome party with Stuffs and Business Associates after the formal Introduction to meet Swara. They both celebrated it with Coffee Patties and Pastry in Just Baked. After spending 2 hour with her he again entered in the party and enjoyed with all others. He thought nobody noticed his absence but 4 pairs of eyes noticed that his 3 friends and Lucky. Lucky informed others regarding the changes he observed in Shaan in those days and about his special secret friend. They all also noticed it. If it was anyone else than Shaan they thought He was in love but they knew Shaan was not up for it and he wouldn't do it. They knew this special friend has more effect on him than all of them so whoever it they thanked him mentally. Infect Aditya even thought it must be a psychiatrist that’s why he kept it secret. Little did they know about actual situation? That night after party all the four boys spend boy’s night. Shaan told them about his special friend without disclosing her identity or his feeling towards her. 

After few days of merger one afternoon Swara got a massage from Sanskar telling “if you can stay a little late with me today then I want to take you somewhere and want some help to wind up my past for a better future” she is always ready to help him to pull out from his past and push towards a shiny happy bright future. She called her Di and asked to manage things in home then massaged him back “I am ready. Come and pick me.” He picked her up after 30 minutes and speed his car towards the apartment. It’s a special day for him the first time he is taking her to his adobe and with her help he wants to box his old memories and kept them locked away from his present and future. He didn't told her where he was taking her and she with childish curiosity asked many times and but he with amusement refused now she is sitting with earplugs in her ears. He thought this girl sometimes so mature and sometimes so childish. They went to the apartment and she forgot all her anger for not informing her. She felt emotional. They entered the hall and there was only L-shaped sofa. The interior of this luxurious apartment was simple she remembered his words regarding this. It was a two storied Apartment containing a corner part of 18th and 19th floor of this high class housing complex. He led her to his bedroom. His bedroom walls was filled with lots of photo frames containing photos of Kabita, Kabita and him together. There was a single wardrobe covered with a large laminated poster which is actually collages of their memorable moments for 2 years, a rocking chair few cabinets and chest of drawers and a rot iron double bed. A getter was there in the middle of the bed. She felt a pang of pain in her heart after seeing these. He said “I lived last 3 years with all of these and now I don't need them to live anymore so I want my past out of my present now. Will you help to box them??” she nodded as yes. He then brought few cardboard boxes. He explained her that he want photos to separate from frames and box them separately. Separate the huge laminated collage was a difficult task for them. After one hour they finished the job. While he took the boxes out she went to take a look on those drawers and cabinets expecting more memories of his past but find them empty. After he back for her she asked him “why there are so empty drawers and cabinets??” he answered as a matter of fact “they were overflowed with gifts from hers but that night I had the heated conversation with you I threw them away” her heart skipped a beat but she told her heart she was not the reason the unpleasant fight was the reason but she was happy she somehow played roll on that. He slapped himself mentally for letting lose the information unmindfully. After they finished that room they moved to the next room which was a temporary office and study and also filled with photos in both physical and digital form in the pc. They cleared that room also. She asked few questions and he answered. He didn’t know why but was feeling free to disclose all his past to her and finally boxed them up. While telling her about those he realized that he forgot details of those photos and many memories infect he didn't remembered Kabita for long time. All his thoughts were about Swara only. After they finished cleaned up whole apartment they felt tired. He called security and handed the box photos to be thrown and frames and other thinks to be donated to needy people. Then they made coffee for them and with the getter sat on the hall.