Chapter 29

Chapter 29

After 1 week on a fine morning, Uttara came to Shaan's room when he was busy listening to music on that gifted sound system. she said "Bhai you brought that sound system for your room only when you very well knew I also wanted one." Shaan said "Choti don't be hyper. I didn't bring it, it's a birthday gift." Uttara's facial expression changed from hurt to mischievous "Swara Bhabi gifted it?" he said "yes. Please don't shout and call her Swara Didi for now." Uttara gave him a glare and said "you know Swara Didi is very cute and she deserves someone who is sweet." 

At the same time, Parineeta entered with Shaan's breakfast. She agreed with Uttara "yes Swara really deserves someone sweet." Uttara thought she get a good chance to irk her brother when he couldn't say anything in presence of Bhabi, so she goes with her naughty plan and say "Bhabi we have a function in our house coming for Kuldevi Puja. Lots of guests will be there. You find a good groom for Swara Di."

 Shaan choked his coffee after hearing this. Parineeta after saying "yeah it's a good idea" left the room. To irritate Shaan more Uttara faced him and regretted her words as she saw tears in his eyes. He said "Choti, Swara is my life, my sanity I can't live without her. If she ever walks out of my life, I will be a living dead." And left the room. She stood there and think how to manage the damage she has done unknowingly.

After a few days on the day of Kuldevi Puja Parineeta pulled Uttara to a corner and showed a young guy and asked "you said me to find a guy for Swara. Look at that guy he looks good to me for Swara. What you say?" 

Shaan and Laksh both witnessed the scene. Shaan left the place after wiping tears from his chick. Laksh becomes angry with Uttara for causing so much pain for Shaan and making him cry. Uttra said to Parineeta "Sorry Bhabi but that was a joke. She already has a loving, caring and handsome boyfriend but please don't tell to anybody elders don't know about it." 

Parineeta cursed herself for taking Uttara's words seriously and thanked her stars that she didn't say anything to Swara. After Parineeta left Laksh pulled Uttara roughly by her hand upstairs and confronted her for her mistake. He was hell angry with her and scolded her after she apologize also.

 Adarsh witnessed the scene and came to Uttara's rescue. He asked what happen and why Laksh is so much angry with their baby sister. She was on the verge of crying for both her guilt to give Shaan Bhai pain and Laksh's scolding. Hearing Adarsh's affectionate voice she blurted out "To tease Shaan Bhai I said about finding a good suitor for his girlfriend in front of him and caused him pain. I knew that he loves her a lot and, in my foolishness, I make him cry twice. But believe me, I don't has any intention to cause him any pain." 

Laksh forget about Adarsh's presence and said  "Oh really you didn't know how much he loves her, that she means a world to him, she taught him to live life again, she brought him back to us? How could you ever utter those words let aside in front of him?" 

Adarsh become happy for his youngest brother and become angry with Uttara too "Is it true Choti?" she said "Yes Shaan Bhai has a girlfriend." Laksh realized that they disclosed it in front of Adarsh. Adarsh sensed his discomfort "Don't worry Lucky nobody will know it." Then faced Uttara and asked "I asked about the other half? Did you say those words? Did you hurt Shaan?" she nodded and get scolded by him also.

After someday it was the occasion of Karwachouth and before that day all the ladies were having Mehendi in their hands in various groups in the Hall. Adarsh, Shaan, and Lucky were also seated there where only the young girls' group was doing their Mehendi. 

Suddenly Parineeta pulled Swara's hand to see her mehendi design "So your boyfriend's name also started from 'S'. Uttara told me about him. Are you also keeping fast Swara?" she only nodded and then she and Ragini both glared to Uttara.

 On the other hand, Shaan was drinking water and spilled all water on his dress in shock. Adarsh rubbed his back and said "Nice choice Shaan. She is a nice girl. A rare combination of beauty, brain and golden heart." 

Shaan looked at him with confusion who smiled and signed towards Swara. Shaan then looked towards Lucky with narrowed eyes. Adarsh said "Don't be mad at him. Uttara said that you have a girlfriend and now your facial expression gave me the full picture. I am very happy for you and will support you this time she is really a little sister to me." 

Shaan thanked his brother and hugged him. Adarsh asked "You don't want your Bhabi to know?" in answer Shaan said, "actually I don't want this news to spread much before we disclose it openly." His brother said "I understand but she will be very hurt after knowing that every one of us knew it except her. She really considers you as her brother." Shaan finally said, "ok you tell her."

The next day afternoon everyone came to Maheswari Mansion to celebrate the festival. Swara was looking elegant and beautiful in a Pink and cream Lahenga while Ragini wore a Red and yellow combination. 

After they came Parineeta teasingly took both the sister's hands to check the color of the henna. Swara's was very dark while Ragini's was normal. She said to Ragini "See Swara's mehendi is darker which means her boyfriend loves her more than Lucky bhai loves you." 

Ragini smiled but Adarsh butted in "that tou obvious. There is nothing to surprise." Uttara teased "Adarsh Bhai her mehendi is darker than Pari bhabi's also." 

Adarsh smiled kept an affectionate hand in Swara's head and said "I know and that's right. Nobody can beat my brother's love for Swara. He loves you a lot Swara. We guys who claim to love our wives keep telling them not to keep a fast or try to pamper them but Shaan himself kept a fast for you. He said if she can keep a fast for me then I should also keep it for her. For you two arrangements are done on the balcony adjacent to Shaan's room. As everyone started to busy in puja you go there and thank you Swara for giving our Shaan back to us" there were emotional happy tears in his eyes. She holds his hand and said, "please bhaiya don't thank me just keep your hand and blessing in our head." 

He murmured, "Always, god give all happiness to both of you." Parineeta was also in tears to listen to those words and was angry with Uttara as she causes pain for her favorite brother unknowingly for her.