Chapter 33

After everyone came to know bout Shaan and Swara and gave their blessings life become a happy event for this wonderful young couple. Now they don't need to hide from anyone and don't need to harbor any fear that they will be separated so they enjoyed life fullest with upcoming marriage of their siblings and all the wedding preparation. But before the wedding few important things took place.

After 10 days of that incident in Maheswari Mansion there was Shaan and Swara's first year Love anniversary and they planned a lot of thing to celebrate their special day. As per their knowledge only Lucky and Ragini was aware of that day and they wanted a treat. Both Shaan and Swara asked permission from their respected family for staying away that day along with Lucky and Ragini and they got the permission but suddenly Annapurna arranged a puja that day and asked them all to go after the puja.

That day Shekhar and Sharmistha went early to Maheswari Mansion telling their daughter to come with driver later which surprised them. When Swara and Ragini came there everything was ready for Puja. All 3 Maheswari brothers were looking handsome in simple traditional Kurta Pajama when all the ladies wore shares except Gadodia sisters. Annapurna handed both of them Sharee and asked to get ready. When they came down all of a sudden Annapurna asked Shaan and Swara to seat for the Puja and told to priest "Pandit ji we just fixed their alliance and they will get engaged in few months we kept this puja for their wellbeing. I want my children to have a happy life ahead" a visibly surprised Shaan and Swara sat for the puja.

 After the puja and Prasad distribution everyone was called in hall. The hall was decorated beautifully as to celebrate something special then all of a sudden Parineeta and Uttara brought a big Dark chocolate cake written Sanskar and Swara on it and everyone sang Happy Anniversary to Shaan and Swara. The couple was elated after witnessing their family's love. They touched elders' feet and their siblings hugged and congratulate them. Everyone showered them with lots of gifts also. After breakfast Annapurna said "I know you two have your own plan in evening and we all wanted to celebrate this special day so we kept it in morning." 

Both of them were very happy that their family celebrated this day with them. Durga Prasad said "you all can spend the weekend outside in a vacation and a prolong celebration. I think it will be good if Adarsh and Parineeta also accompany you 4 they haven't been in any trip so long but do come back in Monday as I wanted to discuss something important." All of them were very happy except Sujata. She still couldn't take all this fuss. After lunch they all went for their mini vacation and prolonged celebration of Shaan and Swara's anniversary. 

Shaan bought a luxury yacht for Swara and they both spend that special evening there when others on the resort. Swara was wearing a white gown and Shaan was in a Black Tux. They spend the romantic evening all for themselves with candle lit dinner, romantic dance and whispering sweet nothing to each other. Finally as evening started to go towards the night Shaan lead Swara to the master Cabin which was decorated beautifully with flowers and scented candles. Swara was impressed with the romantic atmosphere and kissed Shaan in lips. Shaan responded and the sweet kiss became hungry and passionate. They started to suck, lick and bite each other's lips, their tangs met and they lost in their own world. Shaans hands started to find zip of Swaara's gown when her hand remained locked in his hair. Within very short time they excused them self from burden of cloths and the large king size bed looked appealing to them. Both started to caress each other's naked body. Shaan gave his attention to every inch of his ladylove's body. He always has special attraction in her breasts so he gave them special treatment massaging them kissing them nipping them and teasing her too much before finally he gave in her pleads and his own urging need to be inside her and thrust himself in her taking to the new heights of pleasure. This was not new for them but the atmosphere exited both of them so they lasted long before they reached to their climax and slept peacefully in each other's arms. Next morning, they came back to resort where others were waiting for them and all 3 couple enjoyed their vacation in their way. 

For Parineeta and Adarsh it was second honeymoon and they really spent much time with each other in their room. For Shaan and Swara this was a chance for romance as well as to satisfy both their adventurous nature. So, they hanged out a lot. On the other hand Ragini was not at all a adventurous person and couldn't have that much physical energy to hang out whole day in outdoor and Laksh's Lazy nature also don't give him any adrenalin rush to go for all outdoor so they spent their time chatting with each other, baring their heart and knowing more about each other.

Finally Monday they all came back home and Tuesday another important thing of their life took place. Durga Prasad and Ram Prasad declared that they wanted to retire and will be only in advisory body and Board of Directors of Comapany so they will resign from their posts i.e. CEO and MD. They announced Sanskar as New CEO, MD and Chairman of whole group of companies or Enterprise, Adarsh as Business Head of 4 companies and Laksh as Business Head of 3 companies. Next day in a press conference Durga Prasad Maheswari announced that.