Chapter 16

It's become their routine to meet almost every day after the day of their confession. Shaan don't like to be away from his Swara so he avoided business trips and send others in excuse that it's better if he stays in head office for decision-making and situation handling. Swara also avoided concerts away from city. If they had to leave they always try to come back as soon as possible. Shaan became really his old self with maturity and forgot his past with Kavita. He understood that Swara is his true love, love of his life. Swara become really full of life without ghost of past. Shaan every night plays getter keeping his phone in loudspeaker mode in his pocket and Swara also play and sing for him. They chatted a lot also.

Shaan went to meet his Sharmistha aunty one fine morning for brief time and brought a Sharee and her favorite sweets for her. She was very happy to see him so much happy. He said her "Aunty I should come to you before but really I didn't get much time. I shifted back to my home last month, merged my company with Maheswari Group of Industries and joined it as Business Head." Sharmistha smiled and said "So many happy news together but you skipped one." Shaan asked "What do you mean?" She said "You are in love. Did you tell her or not?" he smiled sheepishly and said "Yes and we are in a relationship" but before they discuss more an emergency came and Sharmistha had to leave.

It's been one month and it was their first month anniversary. Swara wanted to give Shaan something special so she wrote few songs dedicated to their time together composed and recorded those in a DVD with help of a friend who work in a studio. It was her first solo album and it was only for him. That day they spend whole day together. He felt out of the world after getting the DVD. He was touched emotional as his beloved dedicated the first morsel of her dream to him to them. Her first ever solo album every singer's dream she gifted it to him only. There was happy tears in his eyes he thanked his stars for bringing this angel in his life. At afternoon Shaan brought her to the apartment and handed her the door key. She looked puzzled. Shaan told her to open the door. She opened and got surprised the whole interior was changed. From the colour of the walls to each and every furniture and most importantly all were according to both their taste bright vibrant but sophisticated cozy and luxurious. Hall was painted in morning yellow and sunset orange. In place of that L-shaped sofa there was a Tan leather Loveseat and two single matching leather padded chair with glass top two storied Blackwood coffee table a 42" LED TV, home theater and thick soft carpet. Kitchen was painted in pesta green and transformed into modular and completely equipped one with fore stove oven microwave griller barbeque tandoor etc. as she prefer. Single door fridge was replaced with a large 5 door smart fridge. Dining area was painted in sky blue and cream. 6-person glass top mehgini wood dining table along with 6 stylist mehgini wood chairs complemented it very well. Store room was changed into Study and small library containing all both their favorite literature and music-oriented books. She explored the other part also downstairs and then went to upstairs. Previously temporary office room was transformed into additional bedroom with Lavender and battle green colour, king size bed, bedside table, dresser and two door wardrobe. Hall of upstairs was Mango orange colour and decorated as private drawing room with low lounge chairs low center table with a TV and sound system. There was a large extra room again painted in blue and celling in glittery night sky 3D mode. This room contained only a large mattress with few cushion in center. Shaan hugged Swara from behind and said in her ear "this room I kept vacant as later I wanted to turn it as nursery and then as kids' room." Swara's chicks were tomato red in blush with mention of kids and her boyfriend enjoyed it very much. Then they moved into the master bedroom which is Shaan's Bedroom. It was combination of crimson red and creamy coffee colour. There was a large king size wooden bed with high padded headboard as per her preference, sophisticated bedside tables, a wall to wall wardrobe, a dresser with full Belgium mirror, matching cabinets and corner racks, a small fridge, a couch and beside the couch getter holding stands containing two getters. Back wall of couch was decorated with large SS containing multiple of their digital images. At the back of bed there was two large image of smiling Shaan's and Swara's. In her pictures a line was written in his elegant hand writing "Meri izhar tu. Pyaar hi pyaar tu. Tu zindegi" Balcony was equipped with deck chairs and her favorite double swing. He also bought the adjacent private terrace and pool. Pool side was decorated beautifully and covered with long walls to maintain privacy and the terrace was a mini garden with various types of flowers which was connected with common lobbies for gardener to come and maintain when terrace part also can be separated from other part of apartment for safety.

Swara was overwhelmed by his effort to make her feel special one in his life. She understood by this gesture that he left behind his past completely and he is only hers now. She ran to him hugged him and buried her face in his chest. He smiled and reciprocated. He felt her tears in his shirt and pulled her face she sensed his confusion and said "happy tears. You changed the whole place for me. It's the best gift you know." He cupped her face and said "it's not a gift Swara. There is nothing mine or you're now all is ours. This is our apartment so its interior has to be according to both of our taste." She was speechless with emotions and kissed him. That evening they kissed each other numerous times and sang with each other sitting in the spare room mattress with 3D night sky effect. Suddenly a thought crossed her mind and she became little sad and thoughtful. He noticed kept the getter beside and pulled her in his lap "What happened Shona?" she hesitated and tried to brush off but with his insist she said finally "what will happen Shaan if your family don't approve me?" he also thought of that and was preparing with logics and arguments in his mind but don't want to tell her those he told her "they will approve us Shona. You can win anyone's heart Shona. They will be grateful to you when they will know what you have done for me, that they have me with them because of me. When they will know you are my life my happiness lies on you they will understand and accept us. Tell me if your family don't accept me as I had a past what you will do?" she smiled at this and said "My parents and Di already are grateful to you for defeating my demon, make me genuinely happy, mature and understanding. Past don't matter to my parents they believe in present and future. They will not oppose they will gladly accept us who can resist your charms Mr. Sanskar Maheswari anyway!! Only my both grandparents can have objections but I will make them understand what you means to me and they will gradually understand as they want my happiness at the end and I know you will clean bold them I have confidence in my boyfriend." Shaan smiled and kissed her. After they broke Swara with serious tone and pleading eyes told him "Shaan please promise me you will not leave your family or your home if they don't accept me or us. I don't want to snatch you from them. I don't want to take away anything from you I want to give you every happiness. Please promise me. I will die in shame and guilt if my love become so selfish to cause of anyone's pain and grief. I don't want you with objections of your family I want you with everyone's blessings and happiness. Please promise me you would never leave them for me." Shaan thought in his mind what he had done to get this wonderful woman as his. He said "never. I promise. I will not spoil your hard work but I will fight till my last breath. I will fight not to be with you and leave them behind but to get them along with us." She smiled with tears "correction Sir! We will fight. You will get me beside you in your every fight through every thick and thin and this one is for us only." He smiled "yes we will fight and will definitely win not only fight but everyone's heart also." She genuinely smiled and said "thank you. We should prepare for that." This time Shaan said "we will later but now I want something else" and he looked to her lips. She said in playful tone "Mr. Maheswari you are becoming one track mind man" he replied "if you keep juicy cherries in front of a starving man and asked for diplomatic discussions then what else you expect" he didn't gave her chance to answer and capture her lips. They kissed each other for 31 times that evening to celibate their 31 days together. Around 9 pm they left for her home.

Life was bliss for this couple. Time flown like hours only as they spend lots of time with each other every day. In their second month anniversary they spend whole day in their apartment by watching movies, singing for each other, chatting with each other with various topics and just feeling each other. She cooked for them and they both together baked a cake. That day they decided to disclose their relationship to their close ones.