Chapter 30

Chapter 30

As the puja started Swra went to meet Shaan on the balcony. He was waiting there in a dark Blue Sherwani which complemented his fair skin very well. They did the rituals and feed each other and Uttara snapped their picture. Ragini and Laksh celebrated the function with other family members on terrace, Ragini felt sorry that her sister has to celebrate her first Karwachouth away from everyone but she was also happy that her sister got such a loving partner who also kept fast for her. After the rituals the small dinner started and all the male members served their wives as they kept fast. After dinner and departure of all guests Lucky, Adi and Ved pulled Shaan's leg about his affair, his keeping fast for his lady love and had fun time. Sujata heard their conversation and came to know that Shaan has an affair. She has secret contact with her eldest daughter Nivedita. Few days earlier she came to know from Nivedita that Shaan renovated his apartment as he purchased furniture from the store where she works. Now the pieces of puzzle starts to fall in her mind about Shaan's happiness, attentiveness in family, business, live life fullest and Lucky and Shaan's secret conversations etc. etc. She was not at all happy for Shaan's come back as he was forgiven for the same mistake her daughter also did but she wasn't still forgiven so she thought to investigate about Shaan's secret affair and disclose it in front of family with proof. She was sure that this time he will not be forgiven for doing the same mistake, once family can forgive but repeating the same fault will not be permissible. Now he will be again thrown out or he is planning to go out that's why renovating the apartment. She is not getting her child so she will give the same to her sister-in-law also.

From next day onwards only, Sujata tried her hands to search in Shaan's room and she got opportunity very soon also in faced of cleaning his room but to her utter disappointment there was nothing that can disclose anything about his relationship status in his room. Swara's picture was there but with Ragini Laksh and Shaan. Shaan was careful to keep anything special there as he wanted to keep it secret. Sujata understand that if anything regarding Shaan's relationship she has to find then she has to go to Shaan's apartment which is not at all possible because Shaan carries the keys and the posh apartment has a high security system so she thought to change her ways. She kept a tab on Laksh and Shaan's conversation so that she can get any information during this period she came to know that every sibling of Shaan knows about it. She very well knew that she can't able to pull out anything from either Adarsh or Uttara and Laksh is out of question so she thought to keep listening their conversations. One evening from Uttara and Parineeta's conversation she came to know that Shaan's girlfriend is none other than Swara and every young Maheswari not only aware of it but also supporting him and her. Now she was sure that ont only Shaan's but Laksh's alliance is also going to break as in their family bringing daughter-in-laws from same family never happened and love marriage is not permissible so both the brother's will be heart broken and both their alliance will be broken. She felt little guilty but then remember her daughter and her suffering and vowed when her daughter is not happy and she will not allow her sister-in-law's both kids to be happy. Without finding any proof she thought to verbally attack Shaan in front of everyone hoping in shock any of them will give away anything regarding that matter.

As per her plan next day at dinner table she suddenly asked "Shaan I got information that you renovated your old apartment. Do you have a plan to shift there anytime soon?" Shaan was not surprised that she knew about the renovation but wondered why she took so long to ask the question. None of younger Maheswari's gave any reaction as they were aware that she came to know about the renovation from Nivedita. While she was talking with Nivedita accidentally Uttara heard that and informed everyone so her plan that someone will blur out anything out of place was gone under water. Annapurna got afraid and panicked "Shaan are you planning to go back again?" he assured his mother "No Mom, I just renovated the place because I wanted my past to be buried completely and wanted to create an adobe for us siblings. Chachi I renovated the place long back just after I came back home and I don't have any intention to shift back there maybe we can spend few days there as a holiday and use for party." Annapurna and Durga Prasad felt relived after listening their son but Sujata was upset. She tried again "If anytime you differ with family or elders opposed any of your deed or object any of your action then also no Shaan?" he understood that his chichi might get a wind of his relationship status he smiled presently "No Chachi then also no. I gave enough suffering to my family and I will not give them any more. I will try to make my elders see my point of view logically and with reason they love me so I hope they will understand and I will wait patiently for their approval." Sujata was completely taken aback by his answers and can't help but ask "What change Shaan?" He again smiled "Me Chachi. I am mature now to take that type of childish step and I learnt my lesson already." Then he changed the topic efficiently.

Sujata was fuming in anger for failure of her plan and pacing in her room when Ram Prasad entered the room and scolded her for behaving like that with their beloved Shaan and indirectly pull his past which all of them want to forget after getting him back. Her husband's love and concern for Shaan and indifference for their daughter fueled her anger more so she decided to collect proof and revile the truth in worst way. After trying for few more days, she got hold of few pictures which will be trouble for both the brothers and clearly says about the love story of Shaan and Swara. She smiled mischievously and planned to revile those pictures in front of both Maheswari and Gadodia Family on the day when Laksh and Ragini's marriage date is going to fixed.