11

"Private entrustment?" Ye Su paused in her footsteps, and her muffled voice under the mask revealed a little doubt, "I remember that 'Dawning' can issue private assignments."

    Tang Xiaonuo smiled a little embarrassedly, he tried He asked, "Does your dagger have the ability to purify?"

    Although the visibility of the underground garage was very low, the silver dagger was extremely dazzling like the cursor that marks the dawn in the dark night.

    The general ability to eliminate the strange is to attach the energy in their own body to the special weapon that can be carried, and then cause damage to the strange, and the white shimmer is generally only attached to the person with the ability to purify and heal.

    This big guy doesn't look like a nanny type, so there is only one possibility, the dagger comes with the effect of exorcising evil and purifying.

    "Yes, indeed." Ye Su nodded, "The private commission you want to issue is to exorcise evil?"

    Tang Xiaonuo said, "Well... stabbing people with this should not die, right?"

    Ye Su was silent, he was silent He looked at the young man in front of him quietly, waiting for what shocking words he could say.

    It seemed that the inability to say anything in Ye Sui's eyes was too obvious, so Tang Xiaonuo quickly said, "That's not what I meant! I have a junior girl, because she was greatly stimulated by a strange incident, but our college's sanity appraisal also judged her. It's normal, but her current behavior really makes me a little worried..."

    "How do you say it?"

    "Because that strange incident was beyond our ability, fortunately, another powerful strangeness appeared in the middle, and the snipe and clam were fighting each other. Let's get our life back."

    Tang Xiaonuo frowned and struggled to organize the words in words, and said in a long story: "My younger sister had a certain distortion in her cognition during that incident, thinking that the strange thing that appeared later was A 'god', and trying to find out that strange information through various channels."

    "I'm worried that she will have an accident sooner or later. But if the identification results are not abnormal, we can't use the school's purification device."

    Ye Shou suddenly said, "Pingyu Center Art Museum?"

    Tang Xiaonuo was shocked: "Boss, do you know about this incident?" He said a little embarrassedly, "This is the most exciting thing I have ever experienced in my life. "

    Got it." The man in front of him sighed softly, "Give me your contact information, choose a time, and I'll help you see it."

    Tang Xiaonuo breathed a sigh of relief and skillfully took out "Dawn" I contacted him and said solemnly, "Then I'll trouble you. As for the reward, if you need anything, I will try my best to raise it."

    "Let's talk about the reward, let's go.

    " Out of the underground garage.

    Tang Xiaonuo took a slow look at the other party's open information displayed on "Dawn", and took a deep breath.

    "B-level - it's over, it's over, what am I going to give this boss what he wants."