36

"Welcome, may I ask what the guests want to buy?"

    Hearing the sound of the wind chime, Li Sanuo, who was sitting behind the counter on the first floor doing his homework, stood up subconsciously to entertain the guests.

    It was dusk at this time, after the afternoon tea, there were not many customers in the store, most of them chose to take away. But some guests chose to sit on the makeshift table and enjoy desserts, all looking satisfied.

    It's just that they are different from those guests who are enjoying the delicious food. Both of them are wearing police uniforms, and they look like they are ready for battle.

    Li Sanuo flinched subconsciously, and exchanged glances with Qin Zhen behind the counter. The little girl lowered her head even lower and buried it in her homework.

    Yang Minyue and Zhang Te could smell the rich cake aroma from a long distance away, and it was not surprising to see such a lively scene when they walked in the door, but it was a little different to entertain the guests with a child.

    "Everyone continue to eat, let's ask some questions, it's not a big deal." Zhang Te greeted other guests.

    Although they didn't do anything, most people were still a little apprehensive when they saw the police uncle handling the case, and the few wanted to be excited to eat melons. For a while, there were more small voices in the cake shop, and they all looked at the policeman directly. Look in the direction of the counter.

    Facing the gazes of so many people, Li Sano just wanted to bury his head in the ground. He subconsciously held his left wrist with his right hand to block the golden snowflake pattern painted on it.

    This is the mark Ye Tingshen attached to the two, saying that it can prevent the detection of "Dawn".

    Yang Minyue helped him block his sight, and asked gently: "Is your parents there? We have something to ask the owner of this shop. Don't be afraid if you haven't done anything wrong.

    " The room might disappear in the next second. Li Sano couldn't figure out what happened for a while, so he was very vigilant, so he naturally wouldn't expose his whereabouts at will.

    He shook his head: "Brother Ye has gone out, and I don't know where he is."

    "Uncle, do you want to buy cakes?" The child plucked up his courage and looked into Yang Minyue's eyes. "My sister and I are the only ones in the shop. The adults are not at home. Can you come back next time?"

    Zhang Te wanted to speak, but Yang Minyue stopped him , smiled and said, "Come here for two egg rolls, and we'll take them away to eat." The

    two of them seemed to really just come to buy an egg roll and greet the boss by the way, and they left the dessert shop soon, making many people plan to eat it. Melon's customers showed disappointment.

    Qin Zhen ran upstairs as soon as he followed the backstage, and knocked on Ye Tingshen's room.

    The door opened, and Ye Tingshen, who was dressed in normal clothes and was still fiddling with the camera, came out. Before she could speak, he said, "Next time when those two people come, just take them to my room."