63

Chapter 63

    There is no time limit in the Deep Blue Palace, and Wen Muqing chose Angus as the draw object this time.

    Not to mention anything else, with his golden appearance, he looks a lot like Ou Huang.

    And if you smoke your younger brother, you shouldn't be particularly unlucky... right?

    Wen Muqing sighed, released the card, closed his eyes, and with a "snap", he quickly pulled out the card.

    "Congratulations to the host for drawing—"

    Before he had time to look at the cards, he always felt vaguely heard the lazy voice of the system, and shouted in his heart, only to realize that it was his own illusion.

    It was the first time Wen Muqing wanted to draw cards related to divination so much, so he hurried to retrieve the energy source of the system.

    He sighed and turned his attention to the card.

    Name: Seer

    Race: Wizard

    Ability:

    [Eye of Illusion]: You can use the crystal ball to read the opponent's dreams and fortune, and you can interfere in a small area. (Once a day)

    [Unpredictable]: Passive skill, can freely blur part of the contact object's memory related to oneself.

    [True]: Passive skill, no one can lie to you.

    [Mandate of Heaven]: Passive skill, a spoken judgment can reverse life and death. (One-time skill, it can cause the card to be completely damaged after use)

    Durability: No

    time limit: Permanent

    Comment: It is the messenger of fate, the transfer of luck, and the thief trying to steal the future.

    The keywords on the back were not written, Wen Muqing felt that this should be a card with a very good temper.

    This is an SR card, at least in terms of skills and name, it perfectly meets his requirements.

    It's just - not very good at fighting.

    Does MIA really rely on surface packaging to conquer the world?

    Wen Muqing was lost in thought.

    And now it seems that all the permanent cards drawn are said to be SR level, and SSR is basically not encountered. Is this a problem of his luck, or is it because of some restrictions that he does not understand.

    On the card is a young man who looks extremely pale and thin. He is wearing a black robe embroidered with star patterns, a string of pendulums is wrapped around his wrist, and a small purple crystal ball is hung on his waist. He uses tarot cards to block himself Half of his face had a dull expression, as if he was hiding in the dark and observing something.