86

Chapter 86

    In the south of Yunnan, Ms. Shan, who was sitting in the room with Yu Wanjun drinking coffee, suddenly covered her chest, her complexion was pale, her body glowed with a faint blue light, and the lines of flower tendrils extended to her face.

    "Wanjun, something happened at school!" She gasped for breath, "My enchantment, the enchantment is broken from the inside."

    Yu Wanjun almost spit out the coffee in her mouth, she coughed twice, got up quickly, excited Authentic: "It must be Fang Zhou's group. Zhang Huaibao has been telling me what tricks Fang Zhou is doing recently."

    "No, no, it's weird. It's close to A-level by visual inspection." Ms. Shan rubbed her temples, "Go to Minister Yang quickly. , This time I have to let Shuguang get mixed up!!" In the

    past, when the barrier was damaged, the teachers left behind in the school could hold on for a while, but it happened that something went wrong with "Ark" recently, and the teachers belonging to that faction were all called away. The number of people has been reduced by half, and there is a strange invasion at this time...

    Ms. Shan has to conspiratorially speculate about who is behind it.

    ...

    Looking at the two people lying on the ground, Li Ziyue's rationality has not been completely broken after all, her chest heaves extremely violently, and her already big almond eyes can't wait to send a laser beam directly at this moment, she said something to Wen Zheliu indiscriminately , staggeringly walked towards the school girl.

    Ying Yue and Liu Wanhou should have been killed within two minutes of her leaving. When she turned around and galloped, something strange fell from the sky behind her, bringing disaster to those around her.

    Liu Houhou threw Yingyue under her body, a vine pierced through her abdomen, although it had been cut off quickly, it couldn't stop the blood from flowing out, Yingyue seemed to be hit on the back of the head, and she was also unconscious.

    Li Ziyue touched Liu Houhou's neck, and it was still hot, but in such a situation of massive blood loss, normal people knew not to move around.

    Usually when encountering this kind of situation, it is mostly in the fighting room, with the medical teacher right next to it, when an accident occurs suddenly, Li Ziyue doesn't even know what to do.

    "Wanwan, Wanwan, be more sober." She patted Liu Wanwan's cheek, shouting so anxiously that her voice broke.

    This situation is only for Master Wen...

    A cold hand fell on her head, ruffling her hair as before.

    Li Ziyue looked at Wen Zheliu with a cold face, and with a bit of disgust, used a finger to hook the branch that fell into Liu Houhou's body. The musical notes fell on Liu Houhou's body with white light, and the wound with a large hole in his abdomen healed at a speed visible to the naked eye.

    Liu Wanhou's hand was still tightly clutching her best friend, she coughed twice: "Yue... Yueyue run away..."

    Li Ziyue was still a little touched by the friendship between the two, but when she heard that Zhe Liu was standing straight He wiped his hands with a paper towel that he didn't know where he came from, looking extremely disgusted.