Lean

I couldn't explain the europhia I was feeling, how high in the clouds my heart and body was at the moment. Maybe it was the way Ace was watching me as he sat on the edge of my bed. Or maybe it was both of us, soaked from the rain and attempting to dry off. I say attempting because we couldn't stop, more like he couldn't stop, pulling each other close and to kiss, touch and squeeze. I wanted him more than anything but I already whispered that we couldn't have sex. Not with everyone in the house.

But then he'd say quietly for me to say it again, and I'd lose my train of thought for the next few minutes. Each time it was longer and harder to try to push him away. Ace was very convincing, sliding my shirt off and kissing my navel, my resolve weakening further and further until I let him take off my pants. I couldn't and didn't want to resist him anymore. I loved him, even more with the way Ace looked up at me as I threaded my fingers through his hair. And so I kissed him, crying against his lips how much I loved him.

We somehow ended up on the bed, my brain fuzzy as our clothes fell to the floor and we were skin to skin. I could feel how much he wanted me, see it in his eyes as he rolled me over to be on top of him. My boobs were jiggling inches from his face and yet he couldn't seem to look away, almost as if he wanted me to keep my eyes on him too. That didn't stop him from sitting up on his arms to take a nipple into his mouth as I cried out.

Each touch was different somehow I felt so connected to him and never wanted to this to end. I loved the way he kept watching me, as if I was going to disappear any minute and he had to do what he could to keep me here. I wondered if this was a dream. If it was, I didn't want it to ever stop and everyone else could go fuck themselves.

Our fingers interlocked, everything inside me fighting air for this moment and I couldn't help but pull him closer. I didn't want to ask what had changed and I didn't want to know. All I wanted was to keep the feeling of our bodies molding together, the way he pushed himself inside of me was sweet, rough like he couldn't quite figure out his feelings. I brushed a piece of hair back from his face at the same time Ace lifted his hips and started to move, thrusting upwards at a speed that definitely wasn't considered sweet.

And I loved it, didn't want him to be sugary sweet. It wasn't the person I fell in love with. He knew what I wanted, holding my hands on his chest as I rocked against his hips and that was for him to give me a reason to flush, to struggle to contain my soft gasps and moans. The way he grinned when I begged him not to stop was my undoing and I couldn't stop the way I threw my head back, his hands squeezing and caressing my breasts.

But just before I reached my peak, Ace stopped and that pissed me off. I pounded my fists on his chest and begged him to keep going. I swear sometimes he could be such an asshole. But I couldn't deny how wet it made me at times. I started crying, punching the shit out of him until he grabbed my hands in his.

"Say it." He said, looking so fucking serious I couldn't breathe. This was what would end up killing me. I know it would. "Summer." He gritted his teeth, but his eyes begged for the words to slip out of my mouth. "Fucking say it."

"I love you." And he was moving again, deeper and faster than before as I stumbled to move back against him. "I love you, I love you." Everything started to come closer, I could feel it and the way my legs trembled as my high started to make me gasp, forgetting about who could be close by. He pushed my head down so that we were kissing and I was moaning his name against his lips, telling him I loved him so many times I lost count. And then I stilled as I pulled back and cried out my release. He thrusted a few more times, stiffening before he reached his as well.

Our bodies were sweaty, and I knew after all that it had nothing to do with the rain. I softly laughed as I wiped a bead of sweat off his eyebrow. Ace rolled his eyes at me, but that didn't wipe the cocky grin from his face. I never wanted to leave his arms and I wanted the rest of the world to wait while we tried to make out whatever this was.