Latch

The kiss was unexpectedly gentle, like a soft breeze brushing past my skin. His lips just barely moved against mine but it was still enough to make my heart stop. For a moment my eyes were open while his were closed, and I was staring wonderously at his head tilting towards mine. And without a thought my eyes fluttered shut on their own. Our kiss started to deepen, his fingers brushed over my jaw and I wasn't thinking. My body was floating as his lips started to move a little closer. And then I was pressing myself against him, wanting him closer to me and I knew that after this I could never want anybody like this. Not like this. This breathless, heartstopping, lightheaded feeling was something I would never want with anyone else.

And then we were really kissing, as his mouth moved assertively against mine. Our hands ran over and explored each other as if we were starving. As if everything had been leading up to this one kiss when we'd lose our ourselves to this moment of passion. And I fucking loved it, loved the way his hands grabbed at my skin and the way he knew I'd open my mouth for him without a thought.

When his tongue brushed against mine, the kiss grew even more intense which set off a new world of emotions for me. The kind of emotions I wasn't sure if I wanted or even could feel. And then my thoughts drifted away, our tongues clashing as the kiss grew more heated. His hands ran over my shoulders until they reached the small of back so that he could push me closer to him. We were so close now that the warmth of his body seeped into my cold, confused one and I decided that if I could stay like this forever I would. I never wanted to leave. Never wanted his lips to stop moving hotly against mine, as we started to fall back towards the bed. And my whole body was so heated with so much want for him.

"Summer..." I heard him murmer against my lips, and all I could do was let out a soft moan. He started to pull away but I quickly ran my fingers through his thick locks to keep him as close to me as possible. I wasn't ready to lose this yet, wasn't ready to pull away from him. And I contined to kiss him so that I could silence whatever thoughts he was having. And It seemed to work because the next thing I knew we were kissing even more deeply than before. Until a certain voice interupted us.

"What the fuck?" Casey screamed from behind us. "Really Ace? My fucking bed?" And as mad as she seemed, there was an air of hurt behind her words. Like she was hurt Ace was kissing me and not her. And I'm not sure why but the thought of anyone else kissing him pissed me off in more ways than I cared to admit.

I quickly wrapped the towel back around myself, my face heating up as I pulled myself away from Ace. Or at least tried to because he wouldn't loosen the grip he had on me. "Don't." He mumbled so soft I was only one who heard it. "Just fucking don't." And all I could do was nod as his grey eyes intensely stared at me.

"Ace?" Casey was still saying, her words getting more and more frustrated. "Ace? Why th-"

"Fucking shut up." His voice was soft, but the tone was harsh and to Casey that was worse as her eyes filled up with tears. "Just give me and Summer a minute." Briefly I could see Oliver with tears streaming down her cheeks, but I couldn't bring myself to feel bad. Casey didn't say anything else as she nodded and closed the door. Leaving me and Ace alone in the room. Again.

I felt really awkward, not sure what to say. And it was really quiet for minute as we both just stared at each other. But then he leaned forward and brushed a strand of hair out of my face, causing my heart to speed up. "I want to show you somewhere." It wasn't a question and I would have punched him if it was. "Get dressed."

"Are you going to get out?" I asked, more like demanded.

"No." He simply said and narrowed his eyes at me. "Get dressed."

"Get out." I tried again, but I was failing miserably as my cheeks grew even redder with each interaction.

"No." He said again.