Official

The next week came fast. The girls were excited to move into the big house but Tilly was having a hard time leaving Jed. They had formed a great bond together. He promised her many times that he would see her almost every day and that we could come back whenever we wanted to help with all the animals.

When we got to our apartment on the Beta floor I was surprised that they gave us so much space. Each floor had four apartments and then one main apartment for the actual Beta of the pack. Our apartment was the last one on the floor. It had four bedrooms with two of the bedrooms sharing a bathroom and the master having its own.

It was nothing large and fancy but it was perfect for us. It had more than everything we needed. Our kitchen was open so I could watch the kids while I cooked. Andrew had put a tv up for us in the living room and the master room for myself. Alpha Wyatt had some of the omegas find toddler beds for Conner and Tilly in their storage room and had a supply of movies brought up so we could watch them.

A few days before we moved in Alison asked what colors we liked and had the rooms painted for us. The girls were so excited to have their own rooms and space. Jed had sent a surprise for Tilly and had a bunch of stuffed animals all over her room so she could play with her animals still. Jack and Tanner were so sweet they found a table for Sara's room and made sure she had lots of paper and stuff to color and draw on and even let her borrow some of their books for her to read.

I had a feeling there was some connection between them but I wasn't going to say anything yet. Sophie had mentioned the other day how the boys had been acting weird by actually behaving. They had even asked if they could start training early so they could help protect us. It was sweet to see them all interact.

The kids got lots of gifts it was almost like Christmas for them. They were over the moon happy. They had even given me some gifts. I got a phone and headphones. A few books and they even gave me a camera! Once we were all done with the gifts and food Alpha Wyatt had everyone gather so he could officially make us a part of the pack.

"You will have to officially leave your old pack now before we can have you join us," Alpha Wyatt said guiding us to the front of the room. I was nervous about this part. I didn't know what would happen after this. I knew he would be able to feel it but I was worried that he would then somehow find us because of this.

"Because Connor is too young to speak you will have to do his along with your name. Sara and Tilly can do it for themselves," he said nodding to the girls.

"You girls will do it after I am done with mine and Connor. Okay?" I look at them. They nodded their heads and I took a deep breath. I picked up Conner and held him close to me.

"I, Maggie Emilia Andrews, and Conner Michael Andrews O'Brian do hereby renounce the Blue Bayou Pack as our pack, and Alec Michael O'Brian as our Alpha," I spoke out loud, my voice shaking from my nerves.

As soon as I was done I fell to my knees and placed Conner on the ground. I clutched my chest in pain and cried out. The burning was intense. I knew Conner was feeling pain as well because he started to fuss and his face got all red. Alpha Wyatt immediately reached out to help me and I felt a hand on my back and was instantly soothed from the pain. Rose quickly stepped in and picked up Conner and he calmed down instantly. In my mind, I could hear and feel Cain's pain and cries. He knew.

I was worried the girls would feel this too and turned to look at them. It was then that I notice Olivia was the one rubbing my back. I was sure she was using her powers to take the pain away. She nodded at me knowing just what I was thinking.

"Momma, are you ok?" Sara asked on the verge of tears.

"Yes, baby I'm ok. It just took my breath away," I said getting up to my feet.