07 ❀ Is this retribution?

IS THIS RETRIBUTION?

00:07

**✿❀ ❀✿**

CLAUDIA ERUPTED IN LAUGHTER ONCE
Y/n walked out of the bathroom with the dress she picked draped over her. "Y/n, you poor soul, that looks terrible."

Y/n glared at her as she stood before Claudia and Abigail. "I think you look beautiful, mommy!" Abigail smiled widely; in her lap was a coloring book she was primarily focused on.

"Don't lie to your mom; Christmas is just around the corner. Santa won't give you anything if you keep lying." Claudia patted Abigail's head softly.

"I thought it looked nice." Y/n turned around to look at herself in the mirror. "Well, if you change, we can return this and find another." Claudia stood behind her, watching through the mirror. "I guess you're right..."

The mall was busy with people. Even on a Wednesday afternoon, there was no parking near any entrances.

Claudia zipped up her sweater as she walked alongside Abigail and Y/n, her eyes wandering around the outdoor park before the entrance.

"Do you think we can stop by my grandma's dry-cleaning?" She asked, throwing her gaze at Y/n.

"Sure, but let's find a dress first, Okay?" Y/n held Abigail's hand as Claudia held the other, Y/n's other hand occupied with the return. "Do you have a color in mind?"

"I was thinking pink."

"So scandalous!" Claudia gasped, opening the entrance door for them. "Let's return this; I think I got it at Macy's." Y/n walked inside with Abigail as Claudia let go of her other hand.

A younger man sped up to catch the door that Claudia was still holding. She quickly looked over before letting go of the door, "Thank you." He expressed, "Ew, Y/n, you got it at Macy's?" Claudia gagged and sped towards Y/n, laughing.

"Y/n?" The man froze, holding the door open. "Chosen, why are you always standing in the middle of the walkway?" Finn groaned, pushing Chosen.

"Where are the dry cleaners again?" Chosen queried, looking left and right. "It's near the kid's playpen," Finn answered, pushing past Chosen.

"Have you talked to Y/n since you came back last week?" Chosen and Finn stood side by side as they walked through the mall; Chosen kept a close eye on the girls much further ahead.

The girl put her hands on y/n shoulders, pushing her to go faster.

"You there? Chosen??" Finn waved his hand in front of his face pulling him away from his gaze. "You just got out of a relationship, and you're already staring at girls?" Finn smirked, trying to find who he was looking at.