09 ❀ I poured myself into her

I POURED MYSELFINTO HER!

I POURED MYSELF
INTO HER!

00:09

**✿❀ ❀✿**

FINN'S CHEEKED WERE FLUSHED ONCE HE saw the words "Angel's Nest" that glowed beyond the dark, cold Vancouver night. "When you said going out for drinks, I didn't think you were talking about a damn strip club, Jonathan." Finn's voice was more profound than usual when he was upset.

Finn rubbed his face— stressed out, "You tricked me, and you tricked your sister." 

Jonathan, who stood beside Nick, put his hands up in defense. "We are still getting drinks; I just never said where."

Nick roughly hit Finn's back, calming the younger man down. "Fine, It shouldn't be a problem if we stay to ourselves." Finn breathes, his face relaxing.

The door opened upon Chosen stepping in first, "Well, about that..." Jonathan mumbled. Before he could get any more words out, Nick threw his arm around him and covered his mouth.

The entrance was a separate empty room, the same one Nick had in before with the scandalous older lady. But now, the lady was nowhere to be found, leaving them to be on their own.

The four stood briefly before Jonathan grabbed the masks from the rack beside him. "Black or white?" He raised his eyebrows seductively, showing them the choices.

Nick and Chosen chose a white mask, while Finn chose a black one along with Jonathan. "I never have a mask on, but I don't wanna be left out in all the fun."  And like that, they made their way, one by one, through the next door leading to the main room.

Finn went in last, following behind the three men. He wasn't necessarily excited about what was beyond that door.

He expected to be greeted with sweaty bodies and horny men fawning over women with minimal clothing; still, instead, it looked classy— it smelled clean, and it was dimly lit with men either enjoying the company of the dancers or watching from afar.

The main room had smaller rooms covered with red velvet curtains on the other side of the wall, and in the center was a beautifully decorated stage with a pole in the middle.

Finn hadn't ever been in a strip club before, so his only knowledge of it was depictions of it in movies, and it was opposite from what he was looking at.

Finn's reasoning for still coming inside had more to do with selfish things, Jonathan mentioned this club being the one he was referring to days ago, and it caught his attention.