66 ✿ A pure flower in a sea of lust

What you see is what you get.
Abundance or scarcity.
A mere memory of what lies
in our soil, in our serenity.

You said h/c eyes were always deeper,
In and of night and death,
she becomes your reaper.

You long for her, don't you?
You long for the touches, the glances
You want what's more than just advances.
Her signals, for you? For who?
Until you know, you will always be blue.

Her signals, for you? For who?Until you know, you will always be blue

A PURE FLOWER
IN A SEA OF LUST

00:66
November 10

**✿❀ ❀✿**

LIFE IS PRECIOUS. THE PRECIOUS PART ABOUT IT is how fragile it is. How thrilling it could be. Y/n spent her life filling some void she once filled with several bottles of alcohol. Maybe that's a lousy cope, a bad... fulfillment.

But god, did it feel amazing.

It felt amazing to let your body feel like you were drifting through blue flames, to let your eyes make comfort with dusk. It was amazing, until... until it wasn't.

"Oh, Finn... I'm stranded somewhere, and there's a bunch of strangers around." She lied, knowing full well everyone was still inside. "I think I also may have had a few too many...." Y/n paused, her mouth hung open before continuing her sentence.

"Too... many drinks..."

"N-need a ride back home. You would do that for me, right?" It was silent on the other end of the line. Maybe it was stupid to call him. But she wasn't right in her mind.

It was just Y/n and a man named Enzo outside of the party she was attending tonight. Enzo beside her was short in height, but Finn didn't know that. If in the instance that Enzo didn't speak, Finn might've just hung up on her.

"I told you we could just go to my place, and I'll drive you back here to pick up your car in the morning." Y/n giggled on her side of the line. She leaned towards that idea as she pressed her palm on Enzo's chest.

"Send me your location." Finn sternly ordered, pulling Y/n out of her thoughts.

"Now." Finn's voice was deep, deeper than usual. Y/n grinned before hanging up on Finn. Maybe she should wait a minute or two before sending it. That would be fine.

Right?

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

NATALIA DYER WAS A FEW YEARS OLDER than Y/n; she had long dark hair, kind, but she liked partying. Or, well— she wanted to throw parties. She wasn't much of a drinker, but the praise of throwing a good party was what she liked.

She worked at an institute for those who want to get any form of education after graduating, hence why Y/n interest had piqued. The two had met at the trunk or treat since Natalia volunteered that night.