06 ❀ Breathe me in

BREATHE ME IN

BREATHE ME IN

00:06

**✿❀ ❀✿**

THE CLUB WAS BUSIER THAN USUAL;
people were crowded around the entrance, and all the booths were filled with dancers and men.

Y/n scrunched her face in disgust under her mask as she looked around; everyone was occupied with their respected dancers.

"Karma, it's good to see you again." An older man greeted her as he took off his mask. He was ugly, maybe around 50, but aged like milk.

Y/n smiled painfully through her teeth; this man was her least favorite client; he was pushy, and demanding, smelled like cigarettes and tuna, and his hands were clammy.

But he tipped well. "Hello, Mr.Crawford. I didn't think you were coming back."

"You can never keep me away, dear." He laughed; I wish I could. Y/n had no other option but to laugh with him; she was a good actress.

"Why don't we sit down? One of the booths just opened." The man suggested, "I would love to." Y/n smiled as she led the way.

Not to brag, but Y/n had quite the ass she always did, but maybe it was all the bending down and working the pole that made it even more significant than it was in high school.

The older man behind her had no issue following her lead since he had a few seconds he could simply watch as her ass moved when she walked.

He had proposed that he'd meet Y/n outside of the club; at some shady motel was his recommendation.

The man promised a night of lust and pleasure if Y/n agreed, but she rejected him as politely as one would in that situation.

The type of man he was- is; that he never took no for an answer.

He refused to go down without a fight, which was why Y/n considered him one of those clients she hoped hoped she wouldn't see before every shift.

The booth was empty; once they both got inside, Mr.Crawford leaned into Y/n. "What are you doing after tonight, Karma?" Mr.Crawford interrogated, placing his clammy hand on her thigh. "I'm going home and sleeping."

His eyebrow raised, "Wouldn't you prefer not sleeping alone? I know a place." He observed her closely, noticing her posture changing at the topic.

"Who said I'm sleeping alone?" Y/n was confident enough for him not to suspect it not to be the truth.

Claudia was probably passed out on her bed, half-naked. "You always know the option is always opened." Mr.Crawford smirked; his hand left her thigh as his arm reached around her upper body.