56 ❀ He'll eventually beg for my heart

HE'LL EVENTUALLYBEG FOR MY HEART

HE'LL EVENTUALLY
BEG FOR MY HEART

00:56

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"I'M STARTING TO THINK YOU HATE Y/N more than me." Sadie joked. She was on the phone with her special friend. "What are you talking about?"Their voice was calm and low as they spoke with Sadie. "Why didn't you tell me you put that bottle in the car?"

"Because I never got around to tell you. I couldn't go anywhere near you. We don't need any unnecessary attention." They were smart. Diligent and patient with what they wanted compared to Sadie, who was held by her emotions.

"Now Y/n thinks I planted it there because I said something about a surprise. I bought her that crochet kit because I thought she was starting to suspect me."

"I guess it all worked out in the end. I got what I wanted, and you got what you wanted." They rolled their eyes. "You sound disappointed. Want me to make it up to you or something?" They asked.

Sadie giggled, turning behind her to make sure nobody was listening. "You, me, and Jonathan have to go do something like old times. I'm tired of having to pretend we aren't friends too, Y/n can't hog you forever."

"You do too good of a job pretending like you don't like me, even I thought you hated me."

They sigh. "If I have enough time. You know how it is." Sadie and this person have been best friends longer than people may think. "Is it you mom? Haha, let me call and convince her, You know she loves me."

"Ha, ha. Very funny."

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"MOMMA!" ABIGAIL DROPPED EVERYTHING and ran to her mom. Sadie hid her disappointed face at how quickly Abigail forgot what happened last night. She will have to try harder to gain Abigail's attention as her stepmother.

You can tell she's never been a mother because only a mother would know there's no love like the love between a mother and her child. The loyal kind of love. Y/n picked up Abigail, hugging her tightly to her body.

Finn is behind her but walks out of the way. His eyes linger on them as they are equally holding the other tight. "My Abby." Y/n felt her eyes water, and soon enough, she was crying again.

Remember the emotions that she really thought last night was the last night she'd ever see Abigail.

Abigail pulls away from her mother, still being held. "Why are you crying, momma?" Her voice cracked. The sight of her mother laughing away her tears made Abigail want to cry too. She holds her mother's face with her clammy, sticky hands.

Finn subconsciously snaps his head to Y/n, and there she is again crying, but now it is torn Y/n can't stop. These tears were from the overwhelming amount of relief filling her body. "I just missed you so much."