33 ❀ Please wish for me

PLEASE WISHFOR ME

PLEASE WISH
FOR ME

00:33
January 2
**✿❀ ❀✿*

FINN SEARCHED THROUGH THE CLUB; HE thought after he had time to take time to think about everything that Y/n would be back in the club. But she was nowhere to be found, and neither was her friend, Flame.

"Where is Karma?" He asked quickly once he finally found Lola. She blinked from the shock, "I don't know; she and Flame must've already left— Flame just clocked out a few minutes ago."

He groaned in frustration, running his fingers through his hair which had progressively gotten messier and messier. "Perfect."

"What happened? Everyone looks like they're hiding something." Lola glanced around the room, Finn noticing some dancers side-eyeing him.

"Nothing; I should get going. It's getting late."

"Wait! Why do you need Karma? Did you guys get into a fight?" Ugh, why won't she just let it go? I should've just asked someone else if I knew she was going to be so nosey. "Let it go, Please."

"No! Nobody tells me anything, and you're acting weird—asking for Y/n. " Finn scoffed, turning away to find Jonathan in this stuffy building.

"Unless you know where Jonathan is, leave me alone." He walked away, but she was close to his tail. "Why are you being so secretive?"

"Who are you to be demanding me to tell you things?" Finn stopped walking, turning back around to her. From the sudden halt, Lola almost ran into his hard body. "I'm just curious why you're looking for her."

Finn rolled his eyes, "Are you guys sleeping together?" She grabbed his arm to keep him from walking away again.

"No."

Lola was starting to get on his nerves with every sentence she spoke. "So, why do you care where she is?" God, please shut up.

"Who is she to you?" Lola scoffed, pulling him harder.

"The mother of my child," Finn answered in a deep monotone voice, causing her to let go of him. "Now, stop following me."

It felt nice saying that.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

CLAUDIA PUT MORE COMFORTABLE clothing on Y/n now that she was back home and snoring away on her bed. "Whew, She sure had a rough night then." Claudia dusted off her hands.

Dalia just got finished telling her everything that had happened during the night, from Finn seeing her without her mask to Y/n being saved by some mystery man.

"I drove her car, so I'll have to call a friend to drive me home—"

Claudia waved her suggestion away as if it was a physical object. "Oh, forget about that, It's late, and you are already here. Y/n would be mad at me if I let you go anyways."