Chapter 1 - Just another day

It was an empty classroom, a girl with black hair and blue eyes with bits of purple and "playstation control" symbols instead of pupils sat quietly in her chair while looking seriously to a letter in her desk, the contents of this letter she already has memorized but doesn't mean it's something she liked and all that just because of her quirk.

Quirks are what made world spin now, which allowed abnormal becomes the new normal, by logic everyone is supposed to have a "superpower" but that doesn't happen, while the majority have quirks, around 20% of the world doesn't have one.

Thanks to quirks things like heroes are possible, even on normal jobs you need to have a quirk, it's the norm and the girl is quite happy that she has a quirk.

The thing is: her quirk is powerful, while she loves it, she hates that people only sees her quirk and says "you will be perfect for a hero", she doesn't want to be a hero, she wats to be a video game developer, is that hard to understand?

"It's going to be ok, you have us and your mother on your side.", says a male voice in her head trying to comfort the girl.

"I hope so Canno, I hope so..." she mumbles while taking the letter and putting it on her bag, she just sighs and get up and reaches the door to leave her classroom, when she opens it, she stands in front of one of her classmates, a boy with green hair and eyes, she knows who he is, who doesn't?

The only quirkless student of that hellhole of school, Midoriya Izuku.

"H-Hoshino-san... h-hi..." he gets nervous in front of her and she only lifts one hand in a 'stop here' gesture and then leaves the classroom.

"A bit rude but considering that he doesn't leave us alone...", says another voice in her head while she just goes to the roof to get some fresh air and takes a small bottle of chocolate milk on her bag and begins to drink it.

When finishing it she decides to go back and deal with another boring day.

✂----------------------------------------------------------------

"Thank you for the help Hoshino-san."

She just bows at her teacher and leaves the teacher's lounge; she is just so tired that she just wants to go home and lay down.

Since the day she transferred she decided to be the "perfect student" and "teacher's pet", and this plan worked wonders since now everyone now owes her and she plans to use those debts someday, but for now she just enjoys the advantages she can get with having the teachers "loving" her.

She just reaches her home and sees her mother making dinner.

"Hello mom.", she says while going to her bedroom.

"Dinner will be ready soon Ahmya, so just clean up and come back.", answers her mother.

She just leaves her bag on her bedroom, takes a bath and put some loose clothing, and goes back to the dining room, while her mother is putting the food on the table.

After dinner with her mother asking how was her day, her mother asks the question she knew she was going to ask but hated anyway.

"Did you decide about the letter?" her mom asks concerned because she knows very well what her daughter thinks about heroes.

"I think I'm going to see them, that staff are probably just assuming what I want based on me wanting to go to UA.", she answers seriously.

"If you think so, but you know I'm always by your side and them too and you know it.", her mom says and looks at the clock, "Well better we go to sleep, having to wake up early have its downsides."

Both just leaves for their respective bedrooms and get ready to sleep.

Tomorrow will be another day...