Chapter 72 - The countdown

It was supposed to be a normal day at the city...

At least until a gang began to attack people and steal bags and wallets causing a lot of damage and hurting people... on another reality it would be the "debut" of two students that finally got their licenses but this isn't this reality so...

"Leader!", screams one of the villains, "There's so many more on weekends! So many... Ugh...", he looks down to see a curved blade passing through his chest.

"Sometimes I really wonder, you all live in a superpowered society but still depends on people to save you.", says someone with a crow mask holding the scythe that is stuck on the man's chest and then lets the body fall, the other's look at scene in horror.

"What you are?! A hero wannabe?!", screams the villain.

"Hero? You will wish I was one...", Ravenous says nonchalantly and spins the scythe to remove the blood before going after the gang.

The people around will never forget this day, it was a bloodbath after all.

✂----------------------------------------------------------------

On the other hand...

"I see, thanks for the info Myamsar.", says Ahmya to the small uberhero and he leaves in a shadow portal.

"Are you planning to talk with him?", asks Yasu and Ahmya sighs.

"I don't know, I'm not ready yet to face him...", she says upset.

"Not pressuring or anything but they already know that you have some sort of connection with Pandara and Ravenous by default.", points out Octavia.

"I will see what I can do, like it isn't enough that 1-A is trying to stalk me.", says Ahmya pointing to the trees and they see some of the 1-A girls, they flinch and run away, "Midoriya must have told them about Pandara after the training fiasco."

"Not surprising considering that he didn't had any issue with telling about your quirk to them before.", says Yasu.

"And that without counting the fact that he can't say that I had some sort of connection with the league of villains.", she shrugs, "Except if he wants to make his dear friends lose their hero dreams."

The trio tries to ignore the new gossip of the day and continue their routine.

✂----------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you okay?", asks Octavia to Hinamori.

"It's complicated, my sister said that I need to stop being friends with you all because she fears for my safety...", says Hinamori annoyed, "Should have cared about it when I was kidnapped..."

"If you want, I can ask my mother to talk with her.", says Ahmya and Hinamori sighs.

"No need, it would be a waste anyway, she is in too deep of her ideals.", she answers, "She makes me very tempted to sic Longan on her...", she mumbles the last part with said cookie getting out of her hair like wanting to know why their name was mentioned.

"What a cruel déjà vu...", comments Yasu remembering when Ahmya mentioned Pandara for the first time.

"Not my fault that things could be easier by turning every nuisance into stone.", says Hinamori crossing her arms and Ahmya rubs her face.

"Please, no more stone curses, I had enough with them...", she says.

"Oh right, Pandara's box caused something like that, my bad.", says Hinamori sheepishly, "Though I'm curious why the same didn't happened to 1-A."

"Pandara didn't felt like it.", Ahmya shrugs and notices to other's stares, "What? I told you that they are extra."

The others decide just to dismiss it and go to their dorms.

✂----------------------------------------------------------------

"So, you all want to join us?", says Shigaraki.

"Don't misunderstand us, we didn't planned on it but the situation called for desperate measures.", says a man.

"Oh? Pray tell, what desperate measure?", he asks.

"It's simple, we want revenge on the one who destroyed our base of operations, killed most our soldiers and our beloved leaders.", says the man, "We want the girl with dual color hair to pay for ruining our revolution."

"And how do you plan on doing it? All your intel is gone, you all are without a leader and now the only thing you all can do is hide like the bunch of rats you are.", he says amused.

"That's the why we came to you, we can give you all the money and technology to help your cause.", answers the man.

"You convinced me, we will work together and you all will get what you want.", says Shigaraki pleased with himself, pity that they never noticed someone in the shadows watching the entire interaction and very tempted to use their daggers on them.

Such a waste, you could all pretend that the MLA didn't happened on your lives but nooo, let's avenge people who never cared about us except as pawns, well you all will pay for this later...

✂----------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the delay, life is complicated.