Chapter 61 - Culture festival pt 2 [How *NOT* to be a hero...]

Midoriya arrives on time to finish the preparations for his class presentation, when he gives a last look on the ropes he finds a small box that looks like a old fashioned treasure chest.

"I don't remember buying this...", he comments and goes to where his classmates are waiting for him.

✂----------------------------------------------------------------

"Now it's over.", says Ahmya putting down the last box.

"Thank you, Hoshino-san.", says one of her classmates being chorused by the rest of the class.

She can feel Hitoshi envious glare on her but she ignores him, she goes to Yasu and both goes outside to give a small look and find Octavia.

"Greetings.", she hears someone say behind her and sees Rogue still on his "phantom thief" clothing.

"You were supposed to be on London...", says Ahmya.

"Nice to see you again too.", he answers sarcastically.

"You're that guy from I-Island...", says Yasu, "What you're doing here?"

"I'm just playing delivery boy this time...", he sees Ahmya giving him a suspicious stare, "I'm being honest!"

"Oookay... So, what is it?", she says still not believing him.

"It's something your uncle told me to give back to you...", he says searching on his coat pockets, "Some sort of box...", he doesn't notice Ahmya tensing.

"Please tell me it isn't what I'm thinking...", she panics.

"I'm sorry...", answers Piekron.

In the middle of it, Octavia and Hinamori arrives. Rogue looked around on all his pockets but couldn't find said box.

"Maybe I lost it...?", he says sheepishly while shrugging and Ahmya grabs him by his shoulders and shakes him violently.

"You WHAT?", she says angrily.

"Ahmya-san, please stop shaking him, we need him with all his body functions working properly.", says Yasu.

"Ok, fine.", she says angrily but releases Rogue, "Now speak! What you did until you reached here?! Oh, hi Octavia-san, Hinamori-senpai."

The rest sweatdrops and Rogue begins to retell what happened in the morning while trying to ignore the murderous glare that Ahmya is giving him.

✂----------------------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately, Midoriya saw and heard the exchange and remembered when he accidentally heard Ahmya talking about the box...

"This must be the box...", he then gets a determined look, "I'm sorry Hoshino-san, but I can't allow you to carry this burden alone, I know you are amazing but even you need the help of a hero.", he nods to himself, "After the festival is over I will talk with All Might."

He nods to himself, happy with his decision, not knowing the can of worms he just opened.

✂----------------------------------------------------------------

".. And then there was that green haired boy...", says Rogue nervously.

"Wait, hold on. You said green hair?", says Ahmya and she and her friends exchange looks, "Green hair and eyes with freckles?", Rogue nods frantically, "Oh."

"'Oh' alright...", says Yasu sighing.

"Why it doesn't surprise me...", says Octavia exasperatedly.

Hinamori stares at them confusedly.

"Someone can be kind enough to explain what is happening?", says one of Hinamori's cookies, this one looked like some sort of scholar.

"A new one?", comments Ahmya.

"He appeared this morning, I didn't wanted to leave him alone at the dorm.", says Hinamori.

"Later then, now firstly things first: I don't mind this development.", says Ahmya and the rest sweatdrops, "What? It's not my fault and responsibility. Myamsar, bring some popcorn."

"You know, if something happens the festival will be cancelled.", comments Octavia.

"So much food to waste...", comments Hinamori distracted.

"Ok, fine, I have a plan, technical Piekron and Charibasa's but since they aren't outside I'm going to relay it.", says Ahmya, "But believe, it's crazy and it will need a lot of timing..."

✂----------------------------------------------------------------

Midoriya was just about to bring the ropes when he decides to put a box in a safe place but his friends spots him and the box.

"Deku-kun what is this?", says a girl with short brown hair.

"It's nothing really.", he says nervously which caught the attention of his class.

"If it's nothing then you wouldn't mind me seeing what inside, right?", says a pink skinned girl but Midoriya keeps the box away.

"It's not mine.", he tries.

"Maybe we can find the owner if we see the contents, maybe there's some info on that.", says an invisible girl.

"Don't worry, it's Hoshino-san...", he tries but it's interrupted by Bakugou.

"Give this box this instant Deku!", he grabs the box but Midoriya still holds it, "Damn Deku, let me see it!"

"Sorry but I can't Kaachan...", he says and both fights for the box until Bakugou tries to explode it.

When the box opens a wave throws everyone to the floor.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?", says a new voice and Midoriya looks at the new being in horror.

*Maniacal laugh... again*