Chapter 45 - Provisional Hero License part 2

Since they arrived earlier, the group decided to explore the stadium before delivering the food to Ahmya's mother.

"So this is the 'fabled' exams your sister was speaking the entire week about?", says one of Hinamori's summons.

"Unfortunately, Lilac, unfortunately.", she answers.

"Let's just find my mother and then we can look around more.", says Ahmya.

"Sure.", says Void carrying Nana in her arms to avoid another "hug incident".

After walking a bit more they found where the commission workers were located at and Ahmya's mother appeared.

"Sorry for troubling you with this, sweetie.", says her mother sheepish.

"And you wonder why I didn't move to the dorms yet.", says Ahmya shaking her head.

"I would like to ask for you to leave since it's a restricted area.", says exhausted looking guy.

"Mera-san!", says her mother but Ahmya raises her arm.

"It's fine, we had plans anyway and...", Ahmya looks at Void, "And Void, where's Nana?"

"What you mean?", she says confused, "She is right he...", she raises the leash and see the collar open, "NANA, NO!", she screams and runs to the corridor.

"I'm going to keep her from snapping.", says Hayao and leaves when Ahmya gestures for him to go.

"[sigh] It's last week all again...", she facepalms, "Myamsar, Wondabarappa, here now!"

Myamsar drops from a shadow portal in the ceiling and Wondabarappa appears through a light portal made of runes.

"That's a quite entrance.", says one of Hinamori's summons and is shushed by his companions and Hinamori herself, Ahmya looks a bit amused but she have a big fish to fry right now.

"You two remember last time, right?", she says and both nods, "Good, now go, we will search for her here.", with this both jumps into a shadow portal.

"We are about to begin the second part of the exam though.", says her mother.

"We will manage, if anything happens to Nana they will have to deal with the 'Queen of Shades'.", says Ahmya leaving the room followed by Hinamori.

"For some reason I have a really bad feeling about this.", says Hinamori and her summons agrees with her statement.

✂----------------------------------------------------------------

After some time they couldn't find her, not even the two uberheroes had any luck. They are the corridor trying to devise some plan to find her.

"I just hope she doesn't do something stupid...", says Void.

"Nana will be fine, she can bend reality after all, the thing you should worry more is the poor souls that try to do something with her...", says Ahmya.

✂----------------------------------------------------------------

Bakugou is angry, this exam wasn't supposed to go like that! He was supposed to show how strong he was! But right now, the exams are focused on a terrorist attack scenario and they have to rescue the injured "civilians".

That was until something hits his head from above and when he looks down he sees a white cat with green eyes.

"What a cat is doing here? Is it part of the exam?", says Kaminari.

"I don't care about this damned cat!", says Bakugou.

"Not manly, Bakugou-san, that's rude even for you.", says Kirishima.

When Bakugou turns to leave, the cat runs in front of him and jumps into some wreckage making it tremble and fall on him, he manages to explode it before being covered by it and looks up seeing the cat looking at him.

"You damned cat! You are looking down on me aren't you!", he screams and the cat just begins to lick it's front paw, "YOU!", he tries to go but the other two holds him down.

"It's only a cat! It's not doing it to antagonize you!", says Kaminari.

"Release me! I'm going to take off that smug look on this cat!", says Bakugou struggling.

"... Are you going to hurt an innocent cat just because they are being a cat?", says Kirishima with a look of horror and Bakugou takes it to release himself.

"Bakugou, no!!", says the two but Bakugou is about to explode the place where the cat is in.

The problem was, the wreckage wasn't steady and the explosion made it all fall... on Bakugou himself, when the smoke dissipated Bakugou was a bit covered by the rubble but they couldn't see the cat until some meows caught their attention and they look down on their legs to see said cat, completely unharmed, rubbing against their legs.

✂----------------------------------------------------------------

While at it, when the group were planning, Ahmya's mother sent a message saying that she found Nana and when the group was going to check they saw Bakugou attacking Nana.

The trio could see Void's expression change from horror to rage, her face darkens and then eight glowing white eyes appears on her face and she walks straight to where they are doing the exams.

"The Queen of Shades makes her appearance...", says Ahmya and then put her hands together, "'Press F' for all the hero students that will be in her way."

"You really wanted to say it, didn't you?", says Hayao facepalming and Ahmya just shrughs as response.

Pray for whatever deity you believe to have mercy on your soul, because the Queen of Shades will not...