Chapter 4 - Aftermaths and thoughts

"Hey, did you heard that Midoriya and Bakugou were involved on that villain incident yesterday?", it's one of the whispers and rumors that Ahmya could heard today on school.

"Looks like they found another thing to gossip with today.", comments another voice in her head.

"You're right about it, Alosson. Still preferred that people minded their own business...", she only gives an exasperated sigh and continues to walk to her classroom, "Time to endure another boring day.", she mumbles to herself and tunes down everyone while waiting for the day to end.

✂----------------------------------------------------------------

"Finally, the torture is over!", comments a student out loud while everyone gets ready to leave.

When Ahmya finished packing her things she gives a glace around and her eyes stops on Midoriya.

"For some reason he looks happier today.", another voice comments.

"Yeah, looks like something happened after we left but knowing him must be something hero related.", she answers and continues to look and stops at Bakugou that looks angrier than he normally is, "Heh, looks like yesterday events must have left a sour taste on his mouth.", she thinks amusedly.

Bakugou must have felt her staring because he turned and glared at her and then left the classroom with her sister following him hurriedly and giving a small glare at her before exiting.

"She still thinks that she holds any power over me, pathetic.", she just shakes her head and proceeds to leave for her home.

✂----------------------------------------------------------------

When opening the front door she is greeted by the little uberheroes she summoned last night.

"Looks like you're still didn't want to go, I hope the day wasn't too boring.", she said after patting the three in their heads and looks around, "Looks like mother isn't home yet."

Wooyari shows a note written by her mother saying that there was a chance that she will arrive late at home and that she will buy dinner if that happens.

"Oh, I see, thanks but now it's time to plan our training, we have ten months to prepare for the entrance exam after all.", she says with amusement in her tone, like the time gap was something funny to her.

"Yes, ma'am.", she heard everyone saying on her head and the other three doing a salute.

She then takes a bullet journal notebook and sits on a chair on the writing desk in the living room and begins to write some planning.

"We could use the dungeons to practice, Chari said that there's still monsters there even though the lack of the Archfiends influence.", she says thoughtful while writing the plan, "Though for each day we will work in a group of four per day, when all groups had their turn we will mix everyone and make new groups since you all needs to be used to fight alongside someone who you are not much used with...", she writes the names forming the groups on the notebook, "Mother said that the entrance exam uses robots so I don't know how things will turn out."

"And we still need to find that.", says a voice.

"Yeah, you're right Yarida. We have a lot of work to do...", with this she closes the notebook, "Not forgetting that I have a lot to study too for the written part of the exam.", she sighs and decides to go watch tv for the time being.

Soon her mother arrives with ramen and everyone prepares to eat on the dinning room, while they were eating Ahmya notices that her mother looks tense.

"Did something happened on your work today?", she asks concerned, her mom just waves her hand in dismissal.

"It's nothing, just that man appeared on my work saying that he wants to train you for the UA entrance exams.", her mom answers with narrowed eyes.

"That's explains a lot.", after receiving a confused look from everyone she decides to elaborate, "Yesterday before leaving school she tried to threaten me to drop going to UA, she probably must have thrown a tantrum to him and he got interested, he probably thinks that he can mold me into the hero he wanted her to be before finding out how weak her quirk truly is.", she just shakes her head in amusement, "That explains why she glared at me."

"Pathetic.", her mother says and everyone on the table agrees, "So, what's your plan to win the deal?"

"Well, I'm planning on using the dungeons to train with different groups, I need to make them used to different group dynamics.", she answers her mother a bit distractedly, "You don't need to worry, we can make it work.", she reassures her mother.

"I know you have experience with it but I can't forget the day you disappeared and then came back at night saying that you spent two years between a war and surviving in another world.", says her mother worried for her daughter.

"It's ok, that's why we agreed to only to tell them about the part where I can bring them here not the opposite or about the flag.", says Ahmya trying to reassure her mother, "While I admit that it changed me, I'm quite happy that I met everyone there."

Her mother just dries some tears and mumble something about her being too mature for her age, after everyone finished, they throw away the trash and her mother goes watch tv while she does homework, the three little uberheroes are playing in the living room, a very domestic scene.

"This is what I want for my life and no one will take that from me, not even the heroes.", thinks Ahmya while observing the scene.

After some time, everyone decides to call it a night and go to sleep.

Things are about to get interesting...