Chapter 51 - Breaking a ego

In the next day a man and a woman appear at UA, both are in a meeting room with the staff.

"Where is my son?!", says the man seriously and the woman have a murderous face.

"Don't worry, he is at the infirmary, Recovery Girl will take care of him and...", Nedzu tries to calm the couple but then a loud static sound makes everyone flinch.

"You are telling me that you gave my baby to a 'random doctor' without mine or my husband's consent?", says the woman, it's obvious that the sound was the effect of her quirk.

"Please ma'am, calm down. He still needs to answer our questions about what happened last night and we need to decide his punishment...", Nedzu tries again.

"Great and all but what about Piñata Boom Boom?", everyone looks at the wall to see Ahmya on a shadow portal.

"It's a private talk, leave, that doesn't concern you.", says Eraserhead.

"Sorry to break it to you but in the moment that 'fragile masculinity' boy tried to attack my friend it became my concern.", she says leaving the portal and entering the room and turns to the couple, "Don't worry, Hinamori-san and Octavia-san are with him to avoid any funny business.", she gives a pointed look at the heroes, "And I can bring you two to him if you want to."

"Please.", says the woman and the shadow portal extends.

"Wait--", Eraserhead tries to stop them by activating his quirk but it don't stop the shadow portal that takes the three away.

✂----------------------------------------------------------------

"For the last time, NO!", says Hayao annoyed at Recovery Girl

"We just need it to study the disease, please. We don't know how to treat Bakugou...", she tries to reason with him since Octavia and Hinamori keeps her away from him.

"Leave my son alone!", says a female voice and they see a woman with grayish blue skin, black eyes with pink pupils and teal hair.

"Mom?", says Hayao and he notices his father too, "I'm in trouble?", he says sheepishly.

"Depends on what happened, young man.", says his father, his skin is dark gray, he have white hair and blue eyes.

"I'm in trouble...", he says with a gloomy aura.

✂----------------------------------------------------------------

Bakugou can't believe that he lost to the supposed "weak link", he only remembers a loud static sound and seeing black raindrops coming from to ground going to the sky, then he began to cough blood and fainted, though before losing the conscience he saw a pink diamond shaped eye on his opponent face besides the expression of glee.

"This wasn't supposed to happen...", he coughs and see blood on his hands, "And now looks like I have a weird sickness... that freak will pay!"

"I recommend you to shut up about my friend that you tried to attack.", he sees Ahmya entering with her arms crossed and a serious look.

"YO--", he tries to scream but begins to cough more blood.

"Easy there.", she says in mock concern, "You don't want to make your new chronic disease worse, don't you?"

"What you said?!", he is angry again.

"Why ruin the surprise, you will find out soon.", she says with some sort of glee and leave.

✂----------------------------------------------------------------

They ended calling Bakugou parents and after a lot of fights between a overprotective mother and a aggressive mother, it was decided that Bakugou was on thin ice...

... It doesn't help that now he have a disease that no one knows about which means no treatment.

"Then the school will keep an eye on him?", says Ahmya's mother on a video call.

"Yes, they don't know what triggers the hallucinations or the blood coughs so they want to be prepared when it happens.", she answers.

"They really say to know when pick your fights, looks like he had bitten more than he could chew.", says her mother amusedly.

After this mother and daughter says their goodbyes and Ahmya begins to get ready to bed... Until two Myamsars, one in warrior form and other in doll form, jumps from a shadow portal.

"Did something happen?", she asks.

"I can explain...", says the Myamsar in warrior form.

That's the story of how a angora cat did a job better than the heroes...