Chapter 22 Sports Festival final

[Katsuki Bakugou vs Ochako Uraraka]

Since the announcement things got a bit tense and Bakugou being cautelous didn't helped the situation, it was misunderstood and people thought it was too much and began to complain even calling him a villain.

"What a bunch of idiotic people.", says Destrobo.

"And the one who began it was supposed to be a hero, really sad.", Ahmya not noticing that she said it out loud.

This continued until Eraserhead decided to lecture the ignorant people about what was happening, which made them shut up, Ahmya denies that she was thankful for the quiet.

Uraraka tried to use the wreckage from Bakugou's explosions as weapons but Bakugou manage to destroy them all in a single explosion, after this it was over because she reached her limit.

"Well, at least she tried.", comments Void.

✂----------------------------------------------------------------

[Eijiro Kirishima vs Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu]

They decided to us arm wrestling to decide who will advance.

"What happened to them?", asks Ahmya.

"I forgot you weren't here at the time, they literally knocked out each other.", says Hayao and she just hums in response.

The winner ended being Kirishima.

"A bit anticlimactic...", says Void and everyone agrees.

--

[Izuku Midoriya vs Shouto Todoroki]

"Let's see how Midoriya will deal with a real opponent this time.", says Ahmya.

"You speak like he will lose.", says Orpheus.

"And he will, Piekron told me.", she says absently and the others, except her uncle, doesn't know who she is talking about.

The first part of the fight is just Todoroki trying to freeze Midoriya but he counters breaking the ice, and his fingers, until Todoroki managed a surprise attack that forced Midoriya to sacrifice his arm.

"So, he is the one from the rumors...", says Void.

"Rumors?", asks Laura.

"Yeah, there was some rumors about a hero student that his quirk literally breaks his bones, looks like we found out who it was.", says Hayao.

"What the... Why he is doing a 'inspirational speech' now?", says Alosson.

"It's part of how a hero should work in his delusional mind...", she answers.

Now the fight became a mix of Midoriya fighting and making a speech at the same time until he says something that makes Todoroki to use his fire.

"Welp, he really has a death wish.", says Ahmya.

"Told you.", says Piekron.

"While I commend him for trying, he still wasted his chance...", says Maurus and the others agrees.

The fight didn't take far from there, the teachers decided that they were going to far and tried to stop when they were going for each other which ended in a big explosion that threw Midoriya out of the bounds.

"Told you.", Ahmya repeats what Piekron said to her.

✂----------------------------------------------------------------

The fights continued with Bakugou winning over Kirishima, Bakugou found a weak spot on Kirishima's defense; Iida against Todoroki was fast too with him being frozen in the spot, Bakugou won easily against Tokoyami since his quirk was weak against light.

"Ahmya... There's something more about today...", says Piekron.

"What is this time?", she says.

"A hero named 'Ingenium' will be attacked today by someone who call himself 'Hero Killer'.", he says and Ahmya eyes get a bit wide.

"Wait... Ingenium... Like the hero he is one of the sidekicks...", she says.

"Yes, and one more thing, he was supposed to be patrolling alongside him but he decided to watch the sports festival to stalk you...", he says gravely and she gets angry.

"Mother will love to hear about this.", she says with a dark look.

She didn't noticed that the others got a bit worried about her spacing out.

✂----------------------------------------------------------------

[Katsuki Bakugou vs Shouto Todoroki]

Of the fights so far, this one looked more vicious, Bakugou was forcing Todoroki to use his fire, it did work until it didn't, when Todoroki used his flames, he didn't lasted long which made Bakugou angrier to the point Midnight had to interfere.

"Well, that was very anticlimactic.", says Laura.

"At least it's over, I just want to go home.", says Ahmya.

"Mood.", says Void.

✂----------------------------------------------------------------

[Award ceremony]

Things looked normal, if you didn't count with Bakugou being bound like a wild animal, when All Might appeared to give the medals people cheered louder and Ahmya just sneered, which caught the attention of the group but nothing was said. After All Might surely ruined the moment with saying "Great work" instead of "Plus Ultra" the sports festival was officially over.

Time to rest...