Chapter 32 - In between [part 2]

After the "1-A massacre", as was named the incident, rumors flew again, after all it isn't everyday that you see most of the "fabled" 1-A on the infirmary almost dead, anyway, now it's the end of the term tests, after days studying with Hayao and Void, Ahmya found the tests easy but for some reason the gen ed had to watch the practical part of the hero courses, chose one of the fights and make an analysis.

"And because of our luck we have to watch 1-A.", she thinks.

"That or it's another plan to make you involved with them...", says Bowmunk.

"Seriously, what's with those people wanting to make me go to 1-A?", she wonders frustratedly.

"They probably must think it's like those stories where the protagonist doesn't want to be a hero but after dealing with hero shenanigans, they realize it's something they wanted all along...", says Yumiyacha and she heard a lot of groans.

"Not much different from our current situation...", she answers.

"So... What you think about 1-A?", she hears Hayao say.

"Being honest here, they still need to understand that they aren't above the consequences.", she says unpressed.

"Yeah, you almost killed them but instead of trying to learn from it the teachers want to bring their 'enthusiasm' back.", he says and she looks at him, "Laura-san sent the video to Void-san and then she sent to me."

Ahmya just sighs at the antics of her uncle friends, but somehow it doesn't surprise her really.

At the end she just chose a random fight and wrote down what the uberheroes noticed, she really didn't care about this part of the test and she trust them on being honest with their critics, they are seasoned warriors after all.

✂----------------------------------------------------------------

"So, even with some failing they all are going to the training camp?", asks Void.

"They weren't supposed to but looks like that after the near death 'exercise' they tried to lift their spirits again with putting teachers against them for them to put their all on the practical part but some failed, consequently the 'triggered guy' decided that everyone needs the training camp.", says Ahmya remembering what her mother told her.

"'Triggered guy'?", asks Hayao.

"Eraserhead, my mother told me the reason he didn't take well the outcome of the exercise.", she says, "How they will know how reality works if they coddle the students?", she wonders out loud.

"The coddling surely comes from the fact that they had to deal with villains early than expected... but seriously, with that guy as teacher they were asking for the target be painted on their backs.", says Kibadda.

"True.", she mumbles.

"Since there's no classes tomorrow, how about we go shopping?", says Void.

"Sure, I was planning on buying some things...", says Ahmya.

"I have nothing to do so why not.", Hayao shrugs.

After this they go on their separate way.

✂----------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm back.", Ahmya says taking off her shoes and putting the slippers.

"Welcome back.", answers her mother from the kitchen.

Ahmya decides to take a bath and look at her homework while she waits for dinner.

"How is man-child anyway?", asks Ahmya.

"The group is a mess, but I know they are planning something big considering what Kurogiri says.", answers her mother.

"Well, Piekron said something about the training camp being a fiasco so maybe it's something related.", she says, "But anyway, I'm going shopping tomorrow with Void and Hayao since it's a free day."

"Sure, just be careful.", says her mother.

"When I'm not?", she asks and her mother gives a "are you serious?" look.

After dinner is finished her mother go wash the dishes and she left to watch some tv.

✂----------------------------------------------------------------

"Crowds...", says Guardira, Ahmya can feel his uneasiness.

"Calm down, it's not like someone is stupid enough to attack us in a place like this.", she answers trying to calm him.

"So, you have any place you want to go?", asks Hayao.

"Well, I wanted to get some new clothes, turns out that mostly of them were destroyed thanks to someone exploding the labs on daily basis.", Void says and mumbles the last part.

"I want to give a look on the new game releases.", says Amya.

"I didn't knew you liked videogames.", says Void.

"She is always playing on her phone, believe me.", says Hayao.

"Thanks for the support.", says Ahmya exasperated and then look ahead and feel like facepalming, "You two go ahead, I just have to solve a small issue."

Both are confused but complies on what she asked.

✂----------------------------------------------------------------

"Y'know I could kill 20... No, maybe 30 people before getting captured...", says Shigaraki while holding Midoriya's neck with four fingers.

"Yeah, but for this you would need your hands to be ATTACHED to your body...", says a female voice.

Both looks at the side and see a bicolored haired girl, she has her arms crossed and a "explain now" look.

"So... Mind sharing what you're doing here man-child?", says Ahmya with an ominous smile.

No rest for the wicked they say...