Chapter 6 - The entrance exams fiasco

Ahmya stood in front of the gates observing UA building, anyone passing thinks that she is probably in awe with it but in reality...

"Every time I see that I can't stop thinking that they couldn't make it more obvious that they make heroes...", she thinks unimpressed by UA.

"Of all things... A giant 'H'...", says Destrobo, a lot of sighs are heard afterwards.

"Let's just enter and find our place to sit.", she sighs and enters when she notices her sister approaching with an angry face, "Don't feel like dealing with drama today..."

"Mood.", answers several uberheroes.

✂----------------------------------------------------------------

"... EVERYBODY SAY HEY!", Ahmya flinches at how loud Present Mic is while the auditorium is deathly silent.

"I'm gonna give you the low-down on how this will go down! Are you ready!?", Present Mic continues but the auditorium still remains silent.

"Please stop trying so hard, I'm almost feeling pity...", thinks Ahmya.

"Almost?", asks Pingrek.

"Well, everyone is kind of tense and nervous so it's on him for not knowing how to read the mood.", she answers.

She pays attention when he explains about the practical exam, a ten-minute practice run with robots playing as mock villains, and the point system until someone interrupts and she tries to ignore but she gets annoyed with his "holier than thou" attitude.

"... Can't you sit still for a second... You're distracting!!", he was finishing his lecture.

"Can you shut up? There are people trying to plan here and you're are distracting us with your unnecessary comments, by the way you didn't even let Present Mic answer your own question.", she comments in a bored tone and glares at him.

"Woah, woah! Keep that hostility for the robots okay, examinee 4559.", says Present Mic trying to control the situation, "And examinee 7111, the fourth villain you will encounter is worth zero points! Let's call them 'arena traps'...", and then she tunes down everything again.

She gives a look on her paper with her number and proceeds to go to her area after the presentation ends.

✂----------------------------------------------------------------

She just takes a deep breath while looking everyone being in awe with the arena.

"Ok then, I'm ready.", she murmurs.

"AAAAND START!!", she didn't needed to be told twice and begins to run for the mock city while the others look at her confused.

"What's the matter!? Examinee 4559 had the right idea, there's no such thing as countdown in a real battle! Run! Ruun!", Present Mic tells the others but she doesn't pay attention because a 1-pointer appeared in front of her.

"Yarida!", she points to the robot while a portal appears behind her, he just jumps through it and throw his spear that divides in five and explodes when getting in contact with the robot, he jumps back to the portal after his deed is done.

She dodged the scrapes and decides to take more distance from the others, less chance of someone stealing her points, while attacking any robot that gets in her way.

"Now where to?", she comments when reaching the top of a building, "Better yet...", she puts her hands together in which appear a black light and when she separates them the light takes the form of a black flag with a white eye drawn on it, "Hello old friend...", she touches it with a nostalgic air and then raises it, "Wondabarappa, Tondenga, Wooyari and Yarida again!"

Different from last time she summoned them to her world, they have a more humanoid shape and size.

"So... what's the plan?", asks Tondenga.

"Oh? No plan, let's just destroy how many robots we want.", she opens her arms to emphasize with a crazy glint in her eyes, "Just destroy to your heart's content!"

With this they all jump and proceeds to search for the robots.

"I trust them to help me with winning the deal.", she looks at the sky.

✂----------------------------------------------------------------

Elsewhere...

"Well, there's a lot of candidates this year, but they are cut to be heroes?"

"While we see a lot of powerful candidates there are the ones who are more noticeable..."

"Now is time to test their heroic will.", and presses a button.

✂----------------------------------------------------------------

"Well, looks like we didn't had many problems which is good so we didn't need to use that...", Ahmya comments out loud while walking around the area.

That's until she felt the ground tremble and sees the others running to the entrance.

"Woah! Guys?", she calls and the other four appears besides her, "Should we do something or ponpata from here too?"

While they were deciding they hear voices, looks like the destruction was so suddenly that a small group of people was gotten in the crossfire and the zero pointer was approaching too fast.

"I have a bad feeling...", she says.

✂----------------------------------------------------------------

Elsewhere...

"What you mean it can't stop?!"

"I'm trying but it's not responding to the controls!"

"Oh no! Anyone who can stop it go now!"

✂----------------------------------------------------------------

"Ok, it's on us now...", she says, "Guys, sorry but you're not needed now.", she bows to the four.

"It's ok, pity that only him gets the fun.", says Tondega and they vanish leaving Ahmya alone.

She just sighs and raises her flag and hits it on the floor in five times in a rhythmic sequence, the others could swear they heard something like "don-dondon-dondon", no one notices that the "X" on her eyes glows when she does it.

"Charibassa, NOW!", she calls, now all the symbols on her eyes glowing.

A cyan colored circle appears on the sky and a being came from in, he looked like the others that was with her before but with a cyan colored mask, on his head had three small wings and something akin to a holy aura.

"No way, a real angel!", someone said from the crowd.

He only nodded to Ahmya and then giant spears made of light appeared around him and he just pointed to the robot, the spears following the direction impale the robot before it crushed its victims and causing it to explode, all while keeping a calm nonchalant aura.

Ahmya, on the other hand, just feels a bit like facepalmig because she is sure that she will have to explain about it later, specially by the murmurs she is hearing behind her.

"THE TEST IS OVER!", was heard.

Ahmya wonders if she should run now.

Maybe it was for the best, maybe not, only time will tell...