Chapter 37 - The beginning of the change

The first day of the summer break, this day was supposed to be the day her class would leave for their school trip but after the "shopping incident" only 1-A and 1-B would leave for their training camp. Since she had nothing to do, Ahmya called Hayao and Void to play some games on her house.

"I still apologize for what happened.", says Ahmya.

"You're still on it? We already told you, what happened on I-island wasn't your fault.", says Void.

"Besides you had the chance to tell your 'stalker' off in front of people from other countries and even his class.", says Hayao.

"I wish it would be enough to make him leave me alone but I'm sure that when he comes back, he will try to push himself on my life thinking that he can 'save/change' me into his delusions.", she says.

"So...", says Void trying to change the subject, "Since we are stuck here thanks to certain hero students, what you're planning to do on the summer break?"

"Finish my summer homework and spend time with my family.", says Hayao.

"I'm going to take care of the house and my mother while training more.", says Ahmya.

"Ah yes, the Provisional License tests are coming, right?", says Void.

"Yeah, and since they don't have enough staff my mother's workload gets bigger than it already is.", says Ahmya, "They are so desperate to keep the status quo and ignorance of the people on the heroes that they forget to hire more people..."

"You know, I wonder how the hero students are doing on their training camp...", says Hayao.

✂----------------------------------------------------------------

Elsewhere with 1-A.

"Those monsters never end?!", says a frustrated Eijirou.

"We are almost there!", says Midoriya.

✂----------------------------------------------------------------

"Meh, they are probably doing their 'hero things'.", says Ahmya.

"Though we will get a lot of videos since you told Myamsar to follow them.", says Guardira.

"Not my fault that I have a feeling that their 'trouble magnet' will bring more trouble for them.", she answers back and notices that Void was talking about going to a cafe that opened recently.

"... yeah, I heard that their parfaits are divine.", was what she heard from Void.

"Aren't them expensive?", says Hayao.

"Pfff, I can pay for you two, no worries.", Void says waving her hand in dismissal and then turns to Ahmya, "So, what you think?"

"There isn't much to do today anyway...", she says pausing her game.

"Yay.", says Void grabbing both hers and Hayao's arms and drags them with her.

"You know, I do wonder what man child will do now.", she thinks.

"The good news is that soon we can cut the loose ends...", says Piekron cryptically.

"You had another vision? Well, I trust you more than that destiny obsessed sidekick-who-is-now-a-hero.", she answers back.

"We who can see the future are blessed to know the 'reality script' and if we don't like it, we can change it but that man thinks that the script is something unchangeable.", says Piekron, "And said mindset can lead to tragedies, why you think oracles only gave vague predictions?"

Before Ahmya could answer, Void announces that they arrived. It was an average day where she just spent time with her friends and didn't had to deal with Midoriya because she was sure that after what happened on the I-island he would still come after her to try to push his hero ideology.

At evening the trio separates and when Ahmya arrives at her house she gets tense.

"Someone was observing us the entire day.", she thinks.

"Want to send Myamsar after whoever they are?", says Yarida.

"Yeah, going to do that when he comes back,", she answers.

"On other news, I do wonder how the hero students are doing, after all knowing that homeless looking hero, they will be up to a hell of training... Well, not really hell because I'm sure they wouldn't had survived against the Dark Heroes even with whatever training they are having now...", says Destrobo.

"That's because they are still deluded with the hero system, I fear the day they will have to kill someone to save lives, they will probably break and try to save the villain because of one moment of weakness, like a tragic backstory is enough to justify them attacking innocent lives and taking pleasure on it... And when I say 'them' I mean Midoriya because I'm sure his lack of self-preservation will make him try to save everyone.", she thinks.

✂----------------------------------------------------------------

Elsewhere with 1-A again...

After the entire day surviving the class is now having dinner.

"Before you all get ready to sleep, I have some announcements...", says Eraserhead, "Bakugou, after some reviewing of your practical part of the exams it was decided that you only passed the written part but failed the practical part."

"WHAT?!", screams Bakugou but the others manage to subdue him before he do something stupid.

"[ahem] Continuing, after the training fiasco with Hoshino-san.", he notices some of the class flinching, "I was planning on making your train harder since on real life and death situation you all would have been dead but you can imagine my surprise when I received a call saying that some of my students tried to PLAY HERO in the middle of a TERRORIST ATTACK!"

"A-aizawa-sensei, we can explain!", Midoriya tries to say but was cut.

"No, don't even dare to justify yourself! You put not even yourself or the class at risk but a lot of civilians too! You should have waited for the stealth heroes to find a plan and solve it with minor causalities, we are trained for a reason!", he continues to rant, "In the end Hoshino-san saved everyone while efficiently disposing the threat..."

"For someone who doesn't want to be a hero she has more brains and common sense than this class...", he thinks.

"But sensei, she killed them!", argues Midoriya, "That's not how a hero acts!"

"Midoriya, there are moments where you have to decide who lives or not, you can't save everyone...", he says and Midoriya flinches because Ahmya said the same thing, "But anyway, that's all I had to report, be ready for your training tomorrow and the punishments will be applied accordingly, so good night."

He leaves a very upset class behind.

Be ready for big changes....