Chapter 43 - Never ignore a cat

Four days later...

"YOU WHAT?!", screams Ahmya while in the phone, "... Yeah, I got it but what I don't understand is how you lost your cat!... And you took it out because...?... Ok ok, I will help to search for her just stop crying, sheesh.", she says and turn off the call.

"Need help with this?", asks Yarida.

"Just Myamsar and Wondabarappa are enough... for now.", she says and said uberheroes appear in front of her in their doll forms, "Let's go because we still have a train to take."

She takes both in her arms and tells her mother what happened before leaving the house.

✂----------------------------------------------------------------

"Ok, when was the last time you saw her?", asks Hayao.

"It was half hour ago... I just took her collar for a bit and when I began to do my homework I couldn't find her.", says Void holding back tears, she looked like she cried a lot.

"We will find her.", says Ahmya and she turns to the uberheroes, "Myamsar, you're the one that have more idea how a cat head would work so try to find her and take Wondabarappa with you to silence her quirk if you find her."

Both nods and jumps into a shadow portal.

"What we do?", says Hayao.

"We will search for her in the traditional way.", says Ahmya and the trio begins to search in the dorms and then in the school.

✂----------------------------------------------------------------

After some time and no results Void began to act depressed, she didn't wanted to lose her pet, it was an accident.

"She couldn't have gone too far.", says Hayao trying to comfort Void.

Before anyone could say something, they hear a explosion and run to where it happened and find 1-A training but at the same time a bit of a commotion.

"Probably for the provisional license.", Ahmya comments and feel the uberheroes agreeing.

Eraserhead notices them there.

"What you three are doing here?", he says.

"Don't be so bitter, sheesh.", says Ahmya, "We are just searching for Void's cat."

"Go search somewhere else, you're disturbing their training.", he says.

"Whatever, it's not like I care about what this class does, oh wait, I'm forced to care because it's thanks for their shenanigans that a lot of things happened.", says Ahmya taking both Hayao's and Void's arms and drags them with her.

While in the way they find a teacher and another class arriving.

"Excuse me, can you open a bit of space? We are searching for a lost pet and we are in a hurry.", says Hayao which get their attention.

"Oh? So you're careless enough to lose a pet in a big school like UA?", says a blonde which annoys Ahmya, "At this point you should give up."

Void looks like about to cry again and Ahmya materializes the flag to hit him with it, she doesn't care if he is in the hero course or their teacher being around.

"Look here your hero wannabe, I don't know who you are and nor I care but say something like that again and, believe me, I will ruin any chance of future for you.", she makes him fall and steps back.

A shadow portal with two beings inside it appears above them and a white cat fall from it landing on the blonde's face.

"NANA!", says Void and hugs her with the cat purring and rubbing her face on Void's face.

"Well, looks like that the problem was solved.", says Ahmya and looks at the shadow portal, "You two can go back home, I will call if something happens.", both uberheroes nods and the portal disappears.

The trio leaves like nothing happened.

"Sensei, who are them?", asks a girl with brown hair in a ponytail.

"Someone who you wouldn't want to mess up with...", the hero remember what he saw from the training incident report, "Specially the one with the flag, please stay away from them."

The class is very confused now.

✂----------------------------------------------------------------

"And done.", says Void finishing putting the quirk suppressant collar on Nana's neck.

"Please keep a better eye on your pet now.", says Hayao.

"Yeah, I know you want to tests her quirk but better being discreet about, the last thing we want is a certain principal putting his nose on our business.", says Ahmya.

"Uhm... Hello...", says a new voice and the trio sees a girl with long brown hair behind them and Ahmya couldn't shake the feeling that she saw this girl before.

Flowing... Flowing...