Chapter 50 - Let's break canon... again.

"Damn Deku and that cat! If that thing hadn't appeared I would have done what I wanted to and not be found out!", complains Bakugou while bringing the trash to the bins.

Well... that was the idea until he is hit by a water bucket from above, he looks up and see a white cat licking her paw nonchalantly.

"YOU! YOU DAMNED CAT! YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!", he screams and then the cat leaves, "DON'T RUN AWAY FROM ME YOUR COWARD!", then he hears the sound of something heavy being dragged and sees something about to be dropped on him, he manages to get out in time...

... To see it was anvil...

"YOU WANTED TO KILL ME?!", he screams again but the cat is gone, "You... You, that damned Deku and that summoner bitch ruined everything! I will show you all!"

✂------------------------------Two days later----------------------------------

Ahmya is finishing brushing her hair before leaving for her classes.

"Today is the supposed day that those two can come back to school.", says Guardira.

"Don't even remind me, it was so calm without them, Bakugou can't deal with not being the 'top dog' and Midoriya is too noisy for his own good.", she mumbles exasperatedly.

"Well, everyone knows by now that he has a very idealization of how a hero should be and acts upon it.", comments Destrobo.

"That sounds like the philosophy of a certain villain that we put down some months ago.", she says and leaves to find her friends and then go to class.

✂----------------------------------------------------------------

"Hinamori-san, can you take those papers to Aizawa-san? You know, the 1-A teacher.", says the teacher after the class is over.

Hinamori looks at the small pile of paper in the teacher's desk and decides to do it, while dealing with the cookies complaints, when walking on the corridor she sees three people in front of her.

"Ah, Hinamori-san...", says a blonde boy with a big build, along with him there's a girl with long periwinkle hair in two waves and a boy with black hair and pointy ears.

"This reminds me, I need to ask Hoshino-san if her ears are part of her quirk.", she thinks, "Hello Mirio-san, Hado-san and Amajiki-san.", she notices the last two trying to hide behing Mirio, "I'm in a bit of a hurry so excuse me.", she bows carefully to not drop the cookies on her shoulders and leaves calmly.

The three release a relief sigh after she leaves.

"That was so scary!!", says the girl.

"We wouldn't have been in this situation if you didn't tried to lick one of her cookies to see if they tasted like the flavor of their name.", says the black haired guy.

"I was curious! It's not always you see an apple flavored cookie!", she tries to defend herself.

The blonde guy just shakes his head and then remembers that Hinamori is friends with the rumored "summoner of 1-C".

✂----------------------------------------------------------------

"... And then I just walked away, Lilac said he could feel the tension from a mile away.", says Hinamori while walking with Ahmya and the rest.

"By Mirio you mean Mirio Togata? The one who works for Sir Nighteye?", asks Hayao.

"And now you reminded me that said 'hero' wants to talk with me and my mother for some reason.", says Ahmya.

"What he wants with you?", asks Octavia.

"No idea, that's the why my mom asked permission for me to leave in the weekend.", she says.

✂----------------------------------------------------------------

When it was the time where everyone was supposed to sleep, Hayao appears on the back of his dorms.

"What you want? Like, you already got problems with the training grounds stunt, now you want to push your luck?", he says and pets the centipede, "Bakugou-san."

Said boy leaves the hiding place with a sneer.

"Just for you to know, I had all my life on UA planned but then Deku, your bitch friend and her failure of a sister got on UA too.", he says annoyed.

"How your bruised ego is my problem?", he says calmly.

"It's time to show them the place where they belong!", he says with a manic glint on his eyes, "I observed your group, I know you're the 'weak link' and it will be perfect to pass the message!", small explosions appear on his hands.

Hayao narrows his eyes and the centipede hiss.

Oh Bakugou... You don't even realize the "can of worms" you just opened...