Chapter 63 - Culture festival part 4 [Dealing with idiots...]

Now everyone is on Nedzu's office, after the heroes arrived, Pandara ran away and said heroes couldn't reach them. Now UA want answers but who said that Ahmya would give everything gladly...

"Now miss Hoshino, can you talk about this new enemy?", says Nedzu.

"They are called Pandara, you can say that they are the physical form of the deadly sins in one being.", she says shrugging.

"You know how to fight him...", says Midoriya and he ignores when she says "It's them.", "So that means you will help us right?", he says hopeful and Ahmya just stares at him, "You're going to help right?", he says uneasy.

"Not my problem.", she answers and Eraserhead hits the table.

"Stop right there! My students are hurt and a more dangerous villain is on the loose, you are the only one who knows how to fight them and you ignore it?", he says enraged.

"Before I answer you...", she looks at Midoriya, "I know you knew the risks but chose to keep the box with yourself, why you did this stupidity?"

"Hoshino-san...", Midoriya says nervously, "... I just wanted to help, it sounded too dangerous for only one person to deal with..."

"So you damned the world over your delusions of heroism...", she says and turns to Eraserhead, "To answer your question, the one who opens the box is the one responsible for locking them back, so yeah, not my problem.", she rises from the chair, "That's all on you now.", she goes to the door.

"We aren't finished yet.", says Nedzu, "We need to discuss about 1-A being falsely accused of causing the accident!"

"Not my problem.", she says and opens the door, "Midoriya did the stupidly and someone needs to pay, 1-A will suffer the consequences by association with him.", she points at Midoriya and leaves.

✂----------------------------------------------------------------

"You took some time, are you ok?", asks Yasu.

"I'm fine but Midoriya will not.", she answers.

"Let's see Hinamori-senpai stand.", suggests Octavia, "She said that they were doing sweets."

"... Fine.", says Ahmya.

The trio leaves for the business department to find where Hinamori class would be, however someone appears.

"Oh, it's you.", says Ahmya with a blank face.

"Just when things were so good...", groans Yarida.

"You... what you're doing here?!", says her sister annoyed, "You weren't supposed to be here!"

"Whatever.", she waves her hand in dismissal, "By the way, how he is doing after being fired for stealing money? I heard you're with his parents now since he was arrested.", she notices her sister getting angry.

"It's not your business!", she says angrily, "Shut up or else..."

"Or else what? You try to scratch me and ends with your nails broken like always?", Ahmya taunts.

Before she could answer, Hinamori appears.

"Is there any problem here?", she asks.

"Don't worry Hinamori-senpai, it's just lowlifes who doesn't grasp reality.", Ahmya says and she and her friends walks away leaving her fuming sister.

"Is she...?", says Octavia.

"My sister? Unfortunately, but she is insignificant to me and my family.", she says and no one mentions about it again.

The group reaches Hinamori's classroom and sees a café like organization, Hinamori guides them to a table and asks if they want something and then going back to bring their food.

"So, how the heroes will deal with you know?", asks Octavia and Ahmya crosses her arms.

"Their problem, not mine.", she answers.

"You gave the incomplete history facts, didn't you?", says Yasu suspicious.

"You said history facts?", asks another voice and they look to see Hinamori holding a berry mix tart and teapot with a classmate holding some plates and cups behind her.

"Not now, Éclair.", she gently taps the cookie head and thanks her classmate before she leaves, "What we do now?", she says taking a chair and sitting.

"The only thing I recommend is to wait.", says Ahmya, "I'm sure that they will try to 'convince me' to help their beloved hero student since he is too suicidal to let him do trial and error."

"Let's just eat and deal with it later, soon the festival will resume and soon 1-A will be the target of the other classes for almost ruining the festival.", says Octavia taking a slice of the tart.

"1-A were going to suffer the downfall anyway, they were luck that the only thing they 'caused' was a scare instead of cancelling the entire festival.", Ahmya says.

After this the group decides to eat and talk about mundane things instead of worrying about the Pandara issue.

It's not over yet....