Crutches? Noooooo....

Miyo is now starting to panic as he hears the crowd cheering through the walls. He loathes how they sound both close and far away at the same time. His hair is jumbled because Ao is wriggling on top of his head. He removes the ghost from his head and places him on his left shoulder.
Ao moves closer to Miyo's neck and gives him a hug in an effort to make him feel better. It works, if only a small bit, and Miyo tries to calm his breathing.

You got this. This isn't a big deal. You're just going up against Bakugo. At least it's not someone as strong as All Might...

Present Mic's loud voice flows through the speaker in the room.

"Alright, everybody! Who's ready for our final battle of the day? I know I am! calling Bakugo Katsuki and Takei Miyo to the arena! Please make your way to the arena, boys!"

Miyo's body flickers between mist and skin as he exits his preparation room, and Ao continues to hug the teenager's neck in an attempt at comforting the boy. Miyo practically drags himself down all the hallways leading to the arena he reties the top half of his hair as he goes, the volume of the audience growing louder with each step he takes.

By the time he reaches the tunnel leading into the arena, the crowd's cheers are near deafening. Ao crawls back onto Miyo's head and stretches out to cover the others' ears, the ghost earns a soft pat in thanks.

Miyo comes into view of the crowd and cameras; he feels them both prickling his skin as he steps up and onto the raised area, where Bakugo is already waiting with a ferocious gleam in his red eyes. Midnight cracks her whip, Ao thins himself further, and Miyo's ears pick up the heroine's voice.

"Okay boys! I want a clean match; no purposefully injuring each other to a hospitalizing level, no foul play, and all that stuff. You get what I'm looking for, yes?" She gets two nods. "That's good! Shall we begin, kiddies?"

Miyo nods while sending Bakugo a wary glance. The other boys hands are already smoking and his top looks unsettled, almost like he's just after an intense workout. Miyo bites his tongue and directs his gaze back to Midnight, she starts a count down, cracking her whip at every number said.

"Three!"

Bakugo's face adopts a vicious grin that stretches from ear to ear; he bends his knees and aims his palms behind himself.

"Two!"

Miyo's whole body flickers from his nerves. Ao now floats beside him.

"One!"

All muscles tense, and time seems to stop as Bakugo leaps off the ground and soars at Miyo like a flash of light, and Miyo is blasted in the chest with a brutal explosion that sends him sprawling across the ground.

Getting up as quickly as possible, Miyo creates two ghosts, one a vibrant red and the other a bright gold with orange swirls all over it, and they circle the whole fighting area. Bakugo watches them from the corner of his eyes, but he never takes his gaze completely away from Miyo.

He's taking him seriously. He also sees him as a threat...Let's use that.

Miyo sends Bakugo a smirk and a wink before vanishing from sight. The blonde whirls around in his spot, obviously trying to locate his opponent, and he comes up empty. There is no sight or sound from his opponent.

Once the explosive teen begins to scream in frustration, Miyo decides to form behind the blonde, crossing his fingers in the hope of keeping his face in one piece for when he leaves this match. Miyo goes for the same thing he pulled with Kaminari and hovers beside Bakugo's left ear.

"Fear looks good on you, you know? It really brings out the red in your eyes..."

Explosions stop completely, and Bakugo slowly turns to face Miyo; the two ghosts from earlier now float around Miyo like moons circling a planet. Miyo squares his shoulders and plants his feet on the ground firmly. Bakugo's expression morphs into anger, and his explosions start up again. They leave Miyo's ears ringing.