Not Those Damn Camera's Again!

God, Shouta was beginning to get a migraine from this entire situation.

Nezu had called him out of the commentary box just before the last match started, with the mammal claiming to want to discuss future projects and exams with the students. Bullshit. Shouta has been standing here for an illogical amount of time.

Nezu, along with his ever present tea, has been ranting on and on about how the school will handle the expenses and trips for the older years and how he's thinking of handling the internships for the first years this year. Things that can be discussed after the festival.

In all honesty, Shouta doesn't want any of the kids to leave the school grounds, let alone be away from him. He'll admit it. He might have become slightly attached to the brats this year; who wouldn't? They're funny, smart, and all that other stuff. He's not going to ramble on about all that mushy shit. He has a reputation to uphold.

But now that Shouta is completely blocking out the rat in front of him, he thinks that the match has gone on for quite a long time. He glances at the clock hanging on the wall. He's been in this stupid office for twenty minutes; how has the match not been called to an end? Surely Bakugo or Takei have ended the fight by now...

The clinking of pottery draws Shouta's attention back to Nezu. The rat's tea cup is on the desk, and the animal's paws are now crossed in a polite manner on his lap. The rat has that glimmer in his beady little eyes that leaves Shouta's skin crawling.

"Aizawa? What is upsetting you? Tell me; I may be capable of assisting you."

The rat smiles while speaking, his tone seeming chipper and kind to those who don't know the rat properly, but Shouta knows this rat's habits and mannerisms to pick out that he's plotting something that will most likely leave Shouta without sleep or his sanity, depending on what the rat has planned. Shouta glares at Nezu.

"What have you done or have thought of doing to my students? Don't try to weasel your way out of this question; I know what you're like."

The rat's fucking smile widens into a horrifying grin, and he lifts his cup back to his lips, taking his sweet time with the sip. Shouta reprimands himself for thinking about how his boss would look as a scarf; Hizashi would make him sleep on the couch for weeks if he did that.

"I haven't done anything yet, Aizawa; no need to worry. I must say that those students of yours this year are quite interesting... Especially that Takei Miyo in your class. He's also the representative, no?"

Shouta grunts in reply; he doesn't like the look that was in Nezu's eyes when he mentioned Takei. The damn rat is going to try experimenting or do something with the boy. Absolutely not; he'll have to go through Shouta first before even breathing in the same room as his student.

"I'm finished with this ridiculous conversation; I'll be with Mic in the commentary box if you wish to speak with me again. Have a good day, Nezu."

With that over and done with, Shouta closes the office door behind himself and trods through the halls. He can't believe that the rat made a second office inside the stadium, and he just had to have it in the underground levels, where there is no elevator. Just stairs. Shouta isn't paid enough for this.

As he passes Recovery Girl's temporary infirmary, Shouta notices the color blue on one of the beds and immediately decides to knock on the door. A muffled "Come in!" filters through the door, and he opens it quietly, just in case Midoriya is still unconscious from his fight earlier with Todoroki.

But, instead of being greeted by a student with green hair, Shouta finds Takei. The boy, asleep in one of the beds, with Recovery Girl bent over his lower legs, stitching him back together. Shouta rushes over to them and looks over his student with a hint of concern and fear in his eyes.