Some Restraint Was Needed!

The pair emerge from opposite tunnels and walk out onto the field. They bow to each other as Midnight announces the beginning of the fight. Yaoyorozu creates a shield and sword from her arms as Tokoyami sends out Dark Shadow to attack.

Those won't do her any good in this match. Tokoyami won't come close enough to be hit, and Dark Shadow can't be injured. Maybe a torch of sorts instead? Their weakness surely must be light.

Miyo frowns as Yaoyorozu is thrown out of bounds and Tokoyami is announced the victor. The bird-headed boy assists Yaoyorozu to her feet, and they exit the field together.

Not even a minute later, Iida and the support student from earlier enter the arena. Present Mic begins to introduce the two students.

"On our left we have the speedy and spectacular Iida Tenya! And on our right, we 'ha-v-"

His voice cuts out and the crowd murmurs together in confusion. A muted song begins to play through the speakers, and the support student hovers in the air at the centre of the stadium, at eye level with most of the audience. Her voice comes in, playing just a tad louder than the music.

"Gooood afternoon everyone! My name is Hatsume Mei, and today I have a lovely selection of babies to show you! If you focus your eyes on my kind assistant down below me, you will be able to see my first inventions! "

She flies back down to her side of the stage. Iida charges at her, but before he can get close, a multi armed device extends from his back and lodges itself into the ground behind him, stopping him dead in his tracks. Hatsume grins from behind her small microphone.

"This baby can stop a bus going at a top speed of 120km per hour! It can also be used for transportation! "

The arms rip out of the ground and scuttle around the stage, almost like spider legs, she presses a button on her fingerless gloves and the arms fold back into their case on Iida's back. Hatsume pulls the gun from earlier, out of it's holdster and shoots a net at Iida, the edges of the net fuse to the ground and Iida is unable to escape. Iida protests throughout the whole show as Hatsume advertises invention after invention. The pink haired girl eventually completes her show and bows to the audience.

"That's all from me today! Thank you for watching! You can have your mic back now! "

With that, Hatsume steps out of bounds and skips off the field. The music from the speakers gradually fades out, and Present Mic's voice filters back through.

"-nally! Sho, did you see what she did!? She took away my mic! I was only Present!- uh- What?- I'm-oops-anyway! What an impressive show, right everybody? I know I liked her net gun; it's super handy for catching bad guys! Now let's continue onto the next round, shall we? Can Midoriya Izuku and Todoroki Shoto please make their way to the arena?"

Miyo looks to his left. Todoroki's already gone.

Damn it, he wanted to walk him down.

He scans over his classmates, Midoriya's missing too.

Double damn. Not good. Midoriya will find a way to batter his bones in this match.

Midoriya and Todoroki enter the arena, and Miyo flops back in his seat, biting at his fingernails nervously, his warm drink long finishes and is now left underneath his seat.

Midnight gives the boys the go ahead to start, and Todoroki sends out a wave of ice. It's destroyed and goes flying in smithereens. Midoriya sprints out from behind it, and Todoroki makes another wall of ice. Midoriya flicks his middle finger on his right hand and the ice shatters along with the finger itself. Miyo grips his hair, stressed by watching Midoriya break his fingers without a second glance.