Not The Best Start...

Rolling out of bed and face planting onto his bedroom floor was not how Miyo wanted to wake up on the morning he and his class left for their internships. He then almost missed breakfast, if you count the small banana he grabbed while scrambling out the front door as "breakfast", and then he fell over while walking towards his classmates, who were standing in a large cluster in the middle of the train station.

So, at this very moment, Aizawa is putting a pink Hello Kitty plaster on his nose while his classmates chatter eagerly about how they think their weeks will go for them. As you can tell, Miyo isn't having the greatest of times. And not to mention, the only person he can vent and rant with, Shouto, is not here since the other was interning with his own father.

God, he wants to go home already.

Aizawa pats him on the head while standing to his full height. Turning towards the rest of the class, Aizawa clears his throat and gains everyone's attention.

"You all have your train tickets, yes?"

His question is answered with eighteen nods -nineteen if you're counting a sulking Miyo behind the teacher.

"Good. While on your internships, you are to behave and do as you're asked. Your mentors will be sending me reports throughout the week, so anything you do will be available to me. Go on, soak up as much knowledge as your little brains can take."

Aizawa gives the students one last nod and slinks into the rushing crowd around them, dragging a half-awake Hitoshi behind himself, before disappearing from sight. Miyo huffs, annoyed with how his day is going, but continues on to his platform, snatching the tense Iida from Midoriya and Uraraka's clutches as he passes the trio.

The tense teen doesn't force any type of conversation during the trip, just staring out the window at the passing landscape outside. Miyo doesn't waste the time of peace and gets as much sleep as he can on the loud train carriage.

Once they arrive at their stop, Iida, apparently, doesn't know how to wake anyone pleasantly so he fucking kicks Miyo's shin to wake him up. In all honesty, Miyo is running out of reasons not to kill his classmate, but, luckily for Iida, their mentor for the week calls out their names from his spot on the platform. Manuel grins at the two students. The man gets a polite nod from Iida and a firm handshake and a cheeky grin from Miyo.

"Hello, boys! I must say that I hardly expected any UA students to accept my offers, let alone the winner of this year's sports festival! Anyway, let's head to my agency, shall we? I have a car waiting for us outside."

Miyo and Iida follow Manuel silently, with Miyo being too busy looking around to make an attempt at starting a conversation, while Iida seems to have fallen into the deeper, darker parts of his thoughts.

The car ride isn't long, just about ten minutes; it would have been shorter if the traffic wasn't so heavy from a fight earlier in the day that caused parts of the road to collapse.

Manual's agency is... roomy, or, well, spacious, if Miyo were to describe the place. A reception desk greets them as they walk in the front door; the two people behind the desk merely glance up at the door from the bridge of their glasses before returning to their work.

To the left, an open area with a small fountain sits around benches and a mini nature park; a hallway leads to somewhere else in the building further past the fountain; a sidekick or two exit from the hallway and wave to Manual, who returns the waves back with a bright smile.

That area must be reserved for when anyone needs to calm down or something similar. Manual seems... close with his coworkers. Miyo might be able to pick up on some of the man's social skills.