Two

"All I saw was a blonde woman smash some girls head into a window and take off with a pair of shoes. It was... Horrifying." One of the witnesses told Jenny and Dean, who nodded understandably.

Dean sighed quietly. "What happened outside makes you realize how fragile life really is. You got to make every second count." Both the woman and Jenny gave Dean a strange look and he turned to Jenny, smiling awkwardly.

Sam cleared his throat behind the two hunters, who glanced behind them then back to the woman. "Thank you for your time." Jenny smiled as she and Dean walked to Sam.

"Dean, what are you doing?" Sam rolled his eyes at his brother, who put his hands on his hips, shrugging.

"I'm comforting the bereaved. What are you doing?" Dean asked. Jenny looked close to annoyed at Dean with how he had been acting, crossing her arms. Sam leaned back a little, putting his hands in his pockets.

"Workin'." He emphasized, waving a hand around. "Dead body, possible demon attack – that kind of stuff." Dean frowned. turning away to cough pathetically. Jenny looked at him, concerned for a moment.

"Sam, I'm sorry. It's just, I don't have much time left, and, uh—" He let out another theatrical cough, both Sam and Jenny gave Dean a chastened look, then turned to stare at the floor. "—got to make every second count."

"Yeah, right. Sorry." Sam muttered, Dean smiling as he nodded.

"Apology accepted." The door to the store rang, the three looking over to see Bobby walk in. His hair was combed and slicked back nicely, the suit he was wearing looking far more expensive than the ones Sam and Dean had.

Dean's brows raised and he whistled, nodding as Bobby walked over to them. "Looking spiffy, Bobby. What were you, a G-man?"

"Attorney for the D.A.'s office. I just spoke to the suspect." Bobby responded.

"Yeah? Any signs of possession?" Jenny asked, crossing her arms as Bobby shook his head.

"Don't think so. There's none of the usual signs – no blackouts, no loss of control. Totally lucid. Just, she really wanted those shoes. Spilled a glass of holy water on her just to be sure; nothing." The three younger Hunters glanced to one another, confused. Dean shrugged.

"Maybe she's just some random whack job."

"If it had been an isolated incident, maybe, but first the family, now this? I believe in a lot of things. Coincidence ain't one of them. Did you three find anything around here?"

Sam shook his head, a defeated look crossing his face. "No sulfur, nothing."

"Well, maybe something." Dean spoke up. The three looked in the direction he was, gesturing to a camera on the ceiling. Dean then looked to Sam with a smirk. "See? I'm working."

✦✦✦

"What time is it?" Bobby asked as Jenny looked down at her phone with tired eyes.

"Seven past midnight." She answered, dropping her phone back into her lap. She hummed quietly, turning to look out the window. "Dean, are you sure this is the right bar?"

"No." He answered honestly from the backseat of Bobby's car. "But, I spent all day canvassing this stupid town with this guy's stupid mug, and, supposedly, he drinks at this... stupid bar."

Sam pounded on the window on the backseat, startling the three Hunters. Sam grinned at their discomfort, sliding in next to his brother.

"That's not funny!" Dean yelled in annoyance, slapping his brothers arm. Sam only laughed.