Thirty-Two

Sam rushed into a bedroom with Jenny and Dean following. Jenny threw blankets and pillows off of a bed as Dean checked drawers, and Sam went for the safe.

"Any sign of it?" Dean asked as Sam sighed in annoyance, turning away from the empty safe.

"Nothing." Sam grumbled, and Jenny shook her head, looking under the bed.

"Empty. Are you sure this is Bela's room?" She asked, popping her head out from behind the bed. Dean nodded as he held up two wigs.

"I'd say so." The phone suddenly rang, the trio sharing a look as Dean cautiously picked up the phone. He rolled his eyes. "Where are you? ... Where? .. I want it back, Bela... now. You understand how many people are going to die if you do this?" Dean looked to Jenny, who was now sitting on the bed, mumbling something about Bela. "Take the only weapon we have against an army of demons and sell it to the highest bidder. I know I'm gonna stop you. Oh, I'll find you, Bela. You know why? Because I have absolutely nothing better to do than to track you down."

Dean looked to Sam and Jenny with a worried glance, the two frowning at him in confusion.

Suddenly police officers burst into Bela's room, pointing guns at Sam, Dean and Jenny, all of whom shot their hands up in the air.

"Hands in the air!" The first officer yelled as Jenny frowned, looking up at her raised hands. She went to speak, only for another officer to rush at her with a gun.

"Get down on your knees!" He demanded as Jenny dropped off of the bed, grunting in pain as she slammed her knees onto the ground.

"That bitch!" Dean complained as the officer aiming his gun at Jenny motioned to her.

"Turn around! Now!" Jenny let out a strange noise as the man grabbed her arms, pinning her to the ground.

"Hey, watch it!" She yelled, hissing in pain as she slammed into the floor. "Jesus Christ." She grumbled, wanting to give the officer a nasty remark.

"Sam and Dean Winchester, Jennifer Price. You have the right to remain silent." The officer near Sam and Dean stated as Dean turned to Jenny, who he could barely see since she was behind the bed. She slumped as a pair of handcuffs were slapped to her wrists. The officer lifted Jenny up, who frowned in confusion as she was dragged towards the door.

"Hey— Hey wait where are we going?!" Jenny started to struggle against the officer, who kept shoving her along. Dean and Sam looked up, eyes widening.

"Where are you taking her?!" Dean yelled as a man stepped into the room, and the officer stopped.

"Hi guys... It's been a while." Agent Henriksen said with a victorious smile.

Jenny, Dean and Sam look at each other. Henriksen turned to the officer and Jenny. "Take her first. Can't have two brains in the same car."

"You got it, Agent." The officer that had cuffed Jenny said, continuing to drag her away.

"Wait! Where are you going? Hey get back here! Jennifer!" Dean yelled as Jenny tried to get free of the officer, turning back to the door in time to see Dean's worried look disappear behind the door.

✦✦✦

Jenny, Sam and Dean were led into a police station, shackled together by a chain and guarded by three officers. Dean looked around at everyone's expression, smirking.

"Why all the sourpusses?" He smiled, Sam turning to the secretary, Nancy, who was gripping her rosary nervously.

"I'll show you to the cells." Reidy said bluntly, grabbing Dean by the arm. He winced, glaring at the man.