Ten

are y'all ready to see jenny go through every stage of grief in a single chapter? or do you just want to see her REALLY pissed off and in her murderous villain moment🤭

Jenny stared down at her shot glass with wide eyes. Dean downed his last shot, looking over at Jenny. "You okay, Jen?"

"Quiet I'm beating my high score." Sam gave Jenny a baffled look, turning to Dean.

"How many shots did she have?" Sam asked, to which Dean shrugged.

"Three." Jenny stated as she turned to the boys. "I'm not even tipsy. It's going to take a lot more than a bars alcohol to get me drunk."

"You drink beer more than water. I'm not surprised." Sam stated as Jenny nodded, though she was disappointed in herself to realize that Sam wasn't lying. She slumped, turning away.

"Shit I need to change that." She mumbled, looking over to a pool table. Two men were talking, though one of the men looked very concerned.

"Hey." Jenny mumbled, forgetting that she was in a loud room for a moment. She stood up, eyes widening. "Hey!"

One of the men suddenly pulled out a gun, shooting the other man point-blank in the forehead. Jenny went to run to the man, but got swallowed up in the chaos. "Dean! Sam! GUN!"

Jenny managed to escape the crowd, throwing herself at the man with the gun. She punched him hard in the face, taking the gun from him and aimed it at his face.

Sam rushed over, splashing holy water in his face. Jenny frowned in confusion when he didn't sizzle.

"What are you doing?! The bastard slept with my wife!" The man on the ground yelled. Sam and Dean looked at Jenny, whose eyes flickering back and forth between everyone. She dropped the gun and stood up. She then started flailing her arms up as she looked at the corner of the bar, defeated.

"Where's Trotter!?"

✦✦✦

Jenny had her arms crossed over her chest, looking around at all of the cops. An officer shoved Reggie, the man that had killed the other guy into a squad car.

"Too many cops here. I say we roll." Sam suggested as Jenny nodded in agreement.

"I'm with Sam. I don't want to go back to jail." Jenny turned to Dean, who scoffed.

"Just be cool. Poor jerk. Only thing possessing him was a sixer of Pabst." Dean sighed, shoving his hands in his oversized jacket.

"So, what's the deal, then? People in this town getting possessed or they are finally over the life shit has to give them?" Jenny asked the brothers, who shrugged.

"I don't know. Maybe it is just what it is — town full of scumbags."

"Yeah. Maybe." Sam mumbled.

"You three ready for your mug shots?" Jenny, Sam and Dean all turned their heads nervously to a cop, who chuckled. "The photographer's gonna be here in a few, and ... take your picture for the local paper." He hastened, gesturing to the bar.

"Be an honor, Officer. What a thrill! Heh." Dean laughed nervously as Jenny shut her eyes in relief, shaking her head.

"Yep, time to go." Sam stated, walking away.

"Wait a second. Wait a second." Dean grabbed his brothers arm, forcing him to stop.

"What?"

"Where's Richie?"

✦✦✦

"You do realize there's red meat within striking distance, right?" Sam frowned as Dean came back to the booth with three beers.