Fourty-Two

are you guys ready? just one more episode and then it's the finale. i'm scared. are you scared? because i am.

"You ready to talk?" Dean asked as he had splashed holy water at a demon strapped to a chair. The demon shook his head.

"I don't know. I don't know anything!" The demon screamed. Dean scoffed.

"Oh, you hear that, Jen? Sam? He doesn't know anything." Sam smirked a little bit as Jenny tilted her head, crossing her arms.

"Loud and clear for me." She hummed, ignoring the ringing in her ears from how close the demon was.

"I'm telling you the truth." The demon pleaded. Dean raised his brows.

"Oh, you are? My god, then I owe you an apology. Allow me to make it up to you." Dean forced the holy water into the demons mouth, which sizzled and smoked. "I'm gonna ask you one last time...Who holds my contract?!"

The Demon went quiet, his head hanging low. When he looked back up, his eyes were black and a menacing smile was on his face.

"Your mother. Yeah, she, uh, showed it to me right before I bent her over." Dean leaned closer with a stone cold glare.

"I want a name. Or else—"

"Or what? You're gonna squirt your holy water in both ends? Please. Brother, that's like a fleabite compared to what's coming to me if I tell you jack. Do what you want. The only thing I'm scared of is the demon holding the ticket." Dean paused for a moment when he noticed the demon looked at Jenny. He stood back up and nodded towards Sam, who began reciting an exorcism.

"How does that feel? Does that feel good?" Dean asked angrily and the demon simply laughed, shaking his head.

"Go ahead. Send me back to Hell... 'Cause when you get there, I'll be waiting for you...with a few pals who are dying for a nice little meet and greet with you." The demon looked at Dean, then to Jenny, who turned away. Dean looked at Jenny in confusion for a moment, unsure of why the demon seemed to be talking to them both.

"Should I?" Sam looked to Dean, who turned back to the demon.

"Send him someplace he can't hurt anyone else."

✦✦✦

Jenny opened the door to Sam's motel room, her and Dean entering and looking as if they had just finished running the mile in high school.

"Bury the body?" Sam asked, trying to hide a laugh as he noticed how beat Jenny looked.

"Yes. And I'm never digging again. You guys can do it." Jenny pointed to the brothers. Dean rolled his eyes, knowing that she wasn't exhausted from digging a hole.

"Yeah. Looks like these demons ride 'em hard just for kicks." Jenny trudged to the fridge and pulled out a beer. She looked to Dean, waving the beer and he nodded. She tossed it to him as she grabbed another for herself, the two chugging the beer like waters before they crashed together onto couch. "What was the phone call about?"

"Remember that thing in the paper yesterday?" Sam wondered. Jenny and Dean raised their brows.

""Stripper suffocates dude with thighs"?" They asked in unison, causing Sam to give them a strange look.

"The other thing."

"Right, the guy that walks into the E.R. and kneels over dead. His stomach's ripped out?" Dean corrected himself as Jenny took another long chug of her beer, throwing her head back onto the arm of the chair and kicked her feet onto Dean's lap.