Fourty-Seven

when you see ┊͙ i recommend you start playing the song. (apologies in advance. sad songs are always best for the worst character deaths.)

✦✦✦

Jenny pressed a pair of binoculars to her eyes, looking into what the outsiders would believe was a quaint suburban house. Jenny stared into a window to see a dead man at a table, his head on a plate. A little girl had a horrifyingly distorted face, Jenny's hands shaking for a second before she collected herself.

"It's the little girl. Her face is... awful." Jenny whispered, lowering then binoculars.

Sam, Jenny, Dean and Bobby were standing by a window, looking over at the family. Jenny handed the binoculars to Sam, who looked into the house. Bobby was in the middle with Dean closest to Jenny, arms pressed together and his hand was gripping hers tightly. Sam lowered the binoculars.

"Alright then, let's go. We're wasting time." Sam stated. He walked past Bobby, Dean and Jenny, moving for the door. Dean grabbed a hold of his brother.

"Wait!"

"For what? For it to kill the rest of them?" Sam argued. Dean pointed out the window.

"Yeah, and us too if we're not careful." Jenny pointed to the mailman. "Everyone out there is a demon, Sam."

"Ok, fine. We – we – we – we, we ninja pass those guys, sneak in." Sam suggested as Jenny shook her head and scoffed.

"Ninja pass. Yeah, that will work." She grumbled.

"Then what? Give a "Colombian necktie" to a ten year old girl, come on!" Dean shouted at his brother.

"Look, Dean, I know it's awful."

"You think?"

"This isn't just about saving you, Dean. This is about saving everybody."

"She's gotta be stopped, son." Bobby added. Dean looked contemplative at the three, turning around and looked out the window.

✦✦✦

Jenny purposefully kicked down a trash can, pausing as if she had been innocently caught and turned to the mailman. His black eyes stared at her with a menacing grin and he took off after her. Jenny sprinted back the way she came, rounding a corner of the house. And when the mailman came around the same corner a second later, he ran right into Sam holding Ruby's knife and plunged it into his body.

Sam struggled with him as he turned around and Jenny came up behind the mailman and put a hand over his mouth, making sure his death didn't alarm the rest of the demons. Sam pulled out the knife and the demon-mailman flashed with light a few times and Jenny let go. "You alright?" Jenny asked and Sam nodded.

✦✦✦

Sam grabbed the knife that was located in Mr Rogers' stomach, who was lying dead on the ground. He pulled it out and stood up next to Dean and Jenny, wiping it off. Jenny grabbed Mr Rogers' feet, dragging him out of view. She appeared a few seconds later and took off in another direction while Sam and Dean stood still, looking around.

✦✦✦

Dean ran through some trees and came up by a fence, where Ruby suddenly appeared and shoved him into the fence, holding him there.

"I'd like my knife back, please. Or your neck snaps like a chicken bone." She threatened as Jenny appeared behind Ruby, pulling her off Dean and pressed her own knife against the blondes throat.