NO, i'm not okay!!

I woke up while Danny was still holding around me with his stronge armes. He was such a powerful male, and i trusted him with my life. I turned around so my face was turned towards his chest.... And i started playing with his beautiful silver black hair. He slowly opend his eyes. "Godmorning babydoll" he said with a sleepy voice. I just giggled at him, while he pulled me closer and gave me a soft kiss.. Rubbing his hands through my hair. Suddently Danny's hands found its way between my tights, and i drew in a sharp breath. "Oh, you cant get enough of me..can you?" I laught at him while i started kissing his neck... And then down to his chest. "Thats not possible darling" he said in his own sexy way. In a quick moment Danny craweld on top of me, and pushed me further down in the bed while giving me a hard passionate kiss. "God your so sexy" he said pulling away. He started to play with my breasts, and suddently he squeezed them really hard. "Ouch" i said in a painful voice. Danny looked up..."whats wrong Jessie"..... I tried to massage the pain a away... But that just made it even wors. "Did i hurt you" he asked concerned. "No, I'm fine. I don't know whats wrong... But my boops has been really sore lately" i said pulling him in for another kiss. "Just...... Ke... Keep ..... Playing with them" i said in the middel of the kiss.

I started spredning my legs, and i let Danny come inside of me. Danny started to pound into me. "OH FUCK....!! YES DANNY" I screamed while i was holding my armes around his neck.

After 15 minuts Danny pulled away from me, and was now lying besides me. "That was amazing, baby" Danny said without breath. "Yeah" i answerd turning towards him. I was just lying there smiling, looking at his beautiful body, when i suddently felt nauseous and felt that i had to throw up. Danny slowly moved towards me, and i could tell that he wanted to kiss me. I just jumed up from the bed in Danny's suprise.... Running towards the bathroom...... and throwed up just in time..........Danny came running after me. "Ohh, are you okay Jessica" he asked concerned while rubbing my back. Am i okay? I was thinking to myself. "I AM NOT FUCKING OKAY, DANNY!!! I HAVE BEEN THROWING UP FOR DAYS, I HAVE FELT WEIRD, I GET NAUCHOUS ALL THE TIME AND MY BOOPS ARE REALLY SORE!" I screamed up at him giving him a sight that could kill. He stoped rubbing my back and took some steps back. "WHAT THE FUCK JESSICA??!! WHY ARE YOU BEING SUCH A BITCH??" He screamed back at me.

I got up from the floor, and rinsed my mouth with some water i had in a glas on the sink. "JESUS CHRIST" I said to him while i turned around and started walking towards the bedroom. "Have you been drinking again, Jessica!! Like you did the last time i had to rubb your back while you were throwing up" he said in a really bitchy tone. I just turned around and gave him a hard sight. "You drink way to much Jessica!" He said angry and concerned. I started getting really angry. "ARE YOU CALLING ME AN ALCOHOLIC???!" I screamed at him while i started walking towards him. He didnt said a word. "AND NOO, I HAVENT BEEN DRINKING YOUR IDIOT" I continued screaming at him. He started walking towards me, pulling me closer for a hug. I was really angry at him... And i didnt wanted him to get near me. "Don't touch me!!!" I snapped at him. He stilled tried to give me a hug... and i tried to shove him away with my armes. Suddently he grabbed my wrists, and pulled me hard towards him. I started hitting crazy around me, while i was crying. He finaly let go of me... And i slowly lowered myself down on the floor, crying. "What the hell, Jessica?... Whats going on?" Danny said angry almost screaming at me. I became quite for some second before i said "Danny please get the hell out of here!" Without even looking at him. He looked hard at me... But he didnt moved. "GET OUT!!" I screamed again. Danny headed towards the door, and when he slammed the door he just screamed "BITCH" at me.