Charm a pregnant lady!

35 weeks pregnant:

"Well hello there beautiful!" Danny said with a low sexy voice walking into the bathroom. He slowly came close behind me, and wraped his armes around my waist, and carefully rubbed my belly. "How's my two girls doing!" He said while he gave me a soft kiss. I turned around so i was facing him. "Good" i smiled but with a tired voice. He looked concerned at me! "Just good?" He asked because he noticed i was tired. "You know I'm tired, my body hurt, i get chrampes all the time, i have to pee all the time.... And worst of all i can't sleep..., and it really annoys me when i look over at you.... And you sleep like a little baby!!!" I said getting a little angry....."I'm sorry doll!! But you are doing great..... And within a few weeks our little princess will be here!!" Danny said with a huge smile on his face. I smiled up at him. "I know..... I just want her to come now... I want to hold her so badly!!" I said while i was looking down at my big belly....

Danny bent down so he was sitting on his knees in front of me. He put his hands on each side of my belly... And he started kissing my belly over and over again. "Oh Danny!" I said with a cute voice while i rested my hands on his head. "Is she sleeping.... I cant feel her!" Danny wispered afraid of waking her up. I laughed because of his cuteness. "I'll try to wake her..." I said with a soft voice while i carefully pressed on some spots on my belly. Suddently i could feel her waking up, and she started kicking like crazy. "Danny!!!..... Feel!!" I said really excited, while i placed his hands on my belly again. "Ohh.... Isnt that amazing Jessie!!" He said with a huge smile on his face. I nodded while i kept smiling. Suddently our little girl kicked really hard "Oooo" i said in suprise. "How does that feel.... Is it weird??" Danny asked curious, while he was smiling. "Its a little weird, but its good weird.... I love it!..... It feels like someone is playing drums inside of me!!" I said while i rubbed my belly in a really cute way. "Aww you're so cute Jess!!" Danny smiled before he stood up and gave me a soft kiss. He slowly moved the kiss over to my neck, which made me laugh.

Danny gave me a seductive smile... And in a quick movement he suddently moved his hands inside of my nightrobe. "Ohh Danny... " I smirked. He moved his hands up to my breasts and he started massaging them. "Mhhhm" i moaned while i closed my eyes. "You like that babe? He asked with a low voice. "Mhh" i responded while i dropped my robe in Danny's suprise, and let it fall down my body. Danny pulled me close to him, and he gave me a hard passionate kiss. He broke of the kiss and looked at me. "You are so beautiful Jessica!!". I smiled at him, before Danny moved away from me and ripped of his close and turned on the shower.

Danny held his hands around my waist when i walked into the shower, sceared i was going to fall. My belly was so big that it wasen't much room, and it made us both laugh. "Heh... How are we going to do this?" i asked concerned while i giggled. "There is no room??" I continued while i was looking down at my belly. "We have to make some room then" Danny smiled seductive before he pulled me as close to him as possible, even through the big belly made it hard getting close to him...

We got squeezed togather and the hot water ran down our bodies... I could feel Danny's strong body against mine, and i could feel his hot breath on my body. He wraped his armes around me... And he kissed me passionately... While i played with his wet black silver hair. Danny took some sope on his hand and he gently rubbed it on my belly... And all over my body while he kissed me passionately.

When we came out of the shower... I put on some black yogapants and a white tight sweater. While i pulled the sweater over my head, i could feel that Danny was looking at me. I didnt turned around i just said "Why are you looking at me all the time?" With a soft voice. He coughed...before he said "You are so beautiful Jessica... That I cant even believe it!!!" with excitement in his voice. When i had pulled the sweater on i turned around, seeing him in the chair in the corner of our bedroom. "I'm not Danny! I'm just huge!!" I said while i was blushing. "..... YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!" He said determinded. "The only huge part of you are you belly.... and you're breast....... And theyre beautiful!" He continued while he was laughing. I laughed at him, before i walked towards him and said "You know how to charm a pregnant lady...don't you??!!" With a sexy low voice... Before i sat down on his lap and gave him a hard passionate kiss.