Introduction

Disclaimer - This story is based off the Freeform TV show 'Motherland: Fort Salem' (which I highly recommend). I do not own the characters or rights. All other original characters belong to me.

TW - There are also some strong depictions of violence, foul language and minor gore and or sensitive/upsetting topics. Read at your own discretion. 

Synopsis

Four witches: Tally Craven, Abigail Bellweather, Raelle Collar and Carmen Ullsthorpe all answer the call and invoke on a journey where they are are trained to become powerful weapons within the American Military, but it's never that simple. Through this process they'll uncover hidden truths and dark secrets regarding their own family histories and the history of witches. As well as, discovering the groups true enemy along the way.

What secrets have been hidden from them?

And what are they hiding themselves and from each other?

Some relationships broken and new ones formed.

-

-

I feel as though you do not have to have watched Motherland: Fort Salem to be able to understand or read this story, but it would probably help :)

This story is a slow burner - so I hope you're patient ;)  The story itself is following Carmen Ullsthorpe however, I do start off by setting the scene with all characters. This is not a confirmed RaellexCarmen fan fiction but it isn't is not... ahahaha. 

The chapters start off small but get MUCH longer quickly. It's all seasons in one story, hope you enjoy.

This is my first time writing something properly like this so feedback and comments are welcome, if you spot any grammar don't be afraid to just let me know.

Hope you enjoy and THANKS FOR READING!