Chap. 3 Dinner

Arthur POV

Jimin stood there in front of his car looking up at the big mansion that was a few meters away.

The day wasn't the brightest. There was heavy clouds above him and seemed like it's gonna rain a lot in the evening and probably the whole night.

No matter how much he hated this plan he knew he didn't have a choice but to do it. Nothing should go wrong today. For the first time he was gonna meet his enemy face to face.

The front doors opened bringing him back to his senses. Zena came out with a big smile on her running towards him.

"Babe!" Jimin cringed at the word but kept the smile on his face.

She came up to him and wrapped her arms around him hugging him tightly. He placed his hand on her back barely touching her. He hated physical touch so much.

Unless...

it was with the love of his life...

who doesn't exist anymore.

"Hi. Look I got you something." He handed her a bouquet of flowers that he has holding and gave them to her.

She was so happy and was about to kiss him but he stopped her making her frown.

"Your father may be watching us." He quickly find an excuse. He really hated kissing her but didn't show it. Every time she would go for a kiss he would always find a way to escape.

"Oh..." she said sounding understanding. "Come on let's go inside. I've waited for this moment for so long!"

"Yeah me too." He said but knew that she was thinking about something completely different from him.

They held their hands as she took him inside the big house. When they got inside they were met with a maid that worked there. Zena gave her the bouquet and told her to put it in a vase and put it on the dinner table.

Mr Talapi was already in the dining room talking on the phone but ended it as soon as he saw them two.

"Listen. I'll give you a call tomorrow. I have to hung up now... alright bye."

Jimin fixed his glasses and walked over to him. Standing in front of him proudly. Zenas father didn't even smile. He looked at Jimin with an straight face while having his hands on his pockets.

Zena rolled her eyes knowing that her father wouldn't go easy on him even though she talked to him about it before Jimin arrived.

Jimin who looked all innocent with his glasses, bangs and loose clothes that were a size bigger than him. And lastly, putting on a fake innocently smile.

(You can imagine his clothes how ever you want)

"It's an honor to finally meet you, Mr Talapi." He reached out his hand waiting for her father to shake it.

Mr Talapi and Jimin stood there staring each other dead in the eyes. The silence was so intense it made Zena nervous.