Chap. 28 Midnight

NOTE!!

Guys... please

Stop assuming that I'm from India😂
I'm not. So when you guys comment in Hindi, I don't understand a single word.

I'm just a black girl who grew up a little with that culture.

Thank you and enjoy😘

____________________________

Y/n POV

I opened my eyes in the dark room after hearing some noise coming from the hallway. It was clearly that someone tried to get inside.

I slowly got up from the bed as I tried not to wake up Felix who was sleeping soundly next to me.

Just before I was about to reach my bedroom door I heard the front door open and then close two seconds later. Which means... the person is inside.

I quickly went to my nightstand and grabbed my gun before going out of the room and lock the door with Felix inside.

Whoever this motherfucker was, I ain't gonna let them take my baby from me.

The whole apartment was dark but I could still see the objects around me thanks to the street lights. I got to the corner of the wall and picked out to the hallway.

Someone was standing there, taking of their jacket?

I saw how the shadow of the person hanging what it looks like their coat.

I reached out my hand to the switch and turned on the lights and my eyes grew after seeing who it was.

"Oh, you're awake? That's good." He said without even looking at me as he still was standing by the door trying to take of his shoes.

"What the hell are you doing here, Jimin?"

"I'm here to see my..." he stopped talking after turning around and seeing me standing there. "...baby."

He said and scanned my body with a smirk on his face. I quickly crossed my arms over my chest, which was the only place I could cover so the rest of my body was pretty much very exposed.

"In the middle of the night?" I asked him clearly showing that I was annoyed in my voice.

"Yes... in the middle of the night."

He started to make his way towards me while still having his eyes glued on my body. Even though he reached me he didn't stop getting closer which only made me take small steps backwards.

"Got a problem?" He asked me. His voice was suddenly much lower and deeper.

"But he is sleeping right now." I said and finally hit the wall behind me.

He got dangerously close and bend down a bit so that our head were at the same level. He reached out his fingers to the side of my face removing a couple of hair strands.

"I wasn't talking about Felix." He said almost as a whisper. He eyed my lips and then looked me in the eyes making me nervous.

"Jimin..."

I felt like the words got stuck in my throat when he started to trace his fingers down from my jaw, to my neck, over my shoulder and kept on going further down. All doing that while keeping eye contact.

"You really are driving me nuts."

His hand stopped at my waist and squeezed it gently.

This is wrong. This is wrong in so many ways! I can't do this to her.